No announcement yet.

Goodbye Miami University football!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Miami University football!

Way too many violations over the last 30 years and this is going to be as bad as SMU when they pretty much got the stiffest penalty in NCAA history. Think it's time the "U" gets the death penalty in college football. Sucks for that fan base but enough is enough. The line has been crossed far too many times with this program.

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Way too many violations over the last 30 years and this is going to be as bad as SMU when they pretty much got the stiffest penalty in NCAA history. Think it's time the "U" gets the death penalty in college football. Sucks for that fan base but enough is enough. The line has been crossed far too many times with this program.
    All major programs are doing the same thing,its all about who gets caught,i remember the rebels players when i was a kid driving mercedes,which you know were given to them to play for unlv.

Comment

Yea we're ****ed, but they got caught. When I was going to FSU back in 98 (ironically lol), we used to see E.G. Green riding around in a 1997 Lexus GS400. The boosters are a big part of Collegiate sports. UM unfortunately right now is under the spotlight. They can kiss the bowl games and scholarships good-bye for a while.
      Last edited by RL_GMA; 08-17-2011, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        All major programs are doing the same thing,its all about who gets caught,i remember the rebels players when i was a kid driving mercedes,which you know were given to them to play for unlv.
        Not all programs break rules on the same level as a Miami University or USC. Yes, they flip a dollar here or there but a program like Miami is on its own world. Ohio State under the Tressel era had 300 violations, that was more than double any other university. Universities like Miami, USC and OSU cheat much more than any other universities out there. What Miami did is not what other universities are doing, not comparable at all. Miami need to go away for not just one year but at least two years. They have been committing too many crimes for the past 3 decades.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Not all programs break rules on the same level as a Miami University or USC. Yes, they flip a dollar here or there but a program like Miami is on its own world. Ohio State under the Tressel era had 300 violations, that was more than double any other university. Universities like Miami, USC and OSU cheat much more than any other universities out there. What Miami did is not what other universities are doing, not comparable at all. Miami need to go away for not just one year but at least two years. They have been committing too many crimes for the past 3 decades.
          Who says the guy is credible he is sitting in prison,if the players and coaches keep there mouths shut,things should be ok.

Comment

yea...read about this yesterday...stick a fork in that program

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Who says the guy is credible he is sitting in prison,if the players and coaches keep there mouths shut,things should be ok.
              Bro, it's Miami. Miamis been the shadiest program since the early 80s. Dudes pissed his boys didn't bail him out and now he's spilling the beans. TBH, Miami shouldn't have to stoop to that level to get the best kids. Miami imo isn't a great city but for a young kid it still has women, weather, and beaches. What more does an 18 year old want?

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              yea...read about this yesterday...stick a fork in that program
              Wonder if Jreck has offed himself? It really is not a good situation. I don't like any powers in NCAA(besides Michigan of course!), I root against them all but I do like the main programs to stay at the top just so I can fuel my hatred. I want Miami to come out of this but if what is said is true, they need to serve the punishment.

Comment

Don't care.

the U till i die!

It has been happening since the early 90's with Michael Irving and others, but now the U is screwed like SMU.

Comment

C'mon check, it's the U.once the dust settles they will be back on top just like they did in the early 00's after their lil probation. it's only a matter of time when possibly Ray Lewis,Ed reed, or other former player is at head coach and brings back the chips to coral gables.

Comment

The death penalty I believe they're calling it.

R.I.P Miami

Comment

Working...
                    X