Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think it's wrong of me to tell Omar Henry stuff on his FaceBook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You did the right thing man.

Comment

If you wouldn't say it to his face, then you shouldn't say it on his facebook. Then again, if you would say it to his face, then who cares. If he wants to publicize his partying on his facebook, then he should be able to take the criticism publicly too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        I tell Amir Khan he is a loser and a ***g*t on his facebook page all the time.

...and OP I don't think it's wrong but I can see how it'd get on his nerves.

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
          So as you all know Omar Henry has been updating his FaceBook with some really dumb **** lately....

Well a couple of nights ago he updated his status and was with some chick in Hollywood at about 2 in the morning....

People were replying that he should hit that and this or that....

So I replied and this was basically what I put....I told him that I had been in the gym with him for a while and saw him spar this guy or that guy and and how I knew people at the gym and just told him he needs to stay focused and dedicated.....

Well last night night he updated and said that he was out partying with RnB singer Ray J..... And last night I laid it on a little bit thicker.... I told him who I was again and how I was his trainers helper/ apprentice and that I had seen him training as an amateur and when he was turning pro.... I named people he sparred, and basically told him that he is on the verge of being the next big thing and that he a real oppurtuniyy to do something big, and that by if he keeps partying and **** he is eventually going to **** things up.....

Well on both the picture and the status update, he deleted the pic and erased the comments in his status update....

I mean I have seen him fighting and training fir the last five years ir so and when I see him doing dumb **** it bothers me because I know his potential and seen the hard work put in, and I just want to see him succeed....

Do you thinks it's wrong that I tell him **** like that on FaceBook?
          Get off Omars dick he finally has a break after a fight and hes enjoying it get a life!

Comment

Just curious, If you see him in the gym why haven't you just talked to him man to man? An immature person is definitely not going to pay any mind to what you say to him on the internet. If you've been around NSB for awhile you should know that.

Comment

Originally posted by alb829 View Post
              Just curious, If you see him in the gym why haven't you just talked to him man to man? An immature person is definitely not going to pay any mind to what you say to him on the internet. If you've been around NSB for awhile you should know that.
              I was wondering the same thing.

Comment

Give it to him like it is Htown, he needs to be serious if he is going to make it in the fight game and maybe now he can just blow out all of this soft opposition with his natural ability but later on it will hurt him with better opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                  So as you all know Omar Henry has been updating his FaceBook with some really dumb **** lately....

Well a couple of nights ago he updated his status and was with some chick in Hollywood at about 2 in the morning....

People were replying that he should hit that and this or that....

So I replied and this was basically what I put....I told him that I had been in the gym with him for a while and saw him spar this guy or that guy and and how I knew people at the gym and just told him he needs to stay focused and dedicated.....

Well last night night he updated and said that he was out partying with RnB singer Ray J..... And last night I laid it on a little bit thicker.... I told him who I was again and how I was his trainers helper/ apprentice and that I had seen him training as an amateur and when he was turning pro.... I named people he sparred, and basically told him that he is on the verge of being the next big thing and that he a real oppurtuniyy to do something big, and that by if he keeps partying and **** he is eventually going to **** things up.....

Well on both the picture and the status update, he deleted the pic and erased the comments in his status update....

I mean I have seen him fighting and training fir the last five years ir so and when I see him doing dumb **** it bothers me because I know his potential and seen the hard work put in, and I just want to see him succeed....

Do you thinks it's wrong that I tell him **** like that on FaceBook?
                  nope, not at all.

you just acted like you're his mom, nothing wrong with that...

Comment

Originally posted by alb829 View Post
                    Well I just got home from work and read all the responses....

In regards to this one, I USED to see him all the time, but he was on another level and didn't really talk to him much..... I talked to Juan Diaz here and there and Rocky Juarez was more of a loner and didn't like to be bothered, so I never talked to him.... As far as Omar, he was clearly the gyms next thing and I just casually said what's up here and there, and no lie, he was just a bit too cocky for me to get cool with.....

But ever since I got a better job and my house (about a year) I haven't been back to the gym.... Everything I was doing there was for free and for love of the sport.....

Comment

Originally posted by watonga View Post
                      Get off Omars dick he finally has a break after a fight and hes enjoying it get a life!
                      Yeah no ****, give him a break he's just enjoying a little of what comes along with having success in the ring.

The fact that he's this popular after only 10 fights is a testament to how excited people are about him.

The only thing I'm pissed about is I was under the impression he was going to be fighting tonight on the Juanma card in PR and apparently he is not. WTF????

Comment

Working...
                      X