No announcement yet.

Mosley: "After I beat Floyd, I wouldn't require OST to fight Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
    If Shane wins conclusively then Mosley v Manny is the fight to see.
    Hell yeah. No OSTs? No catchweight. Let them both juice up and let's get it on!

Comment

if ssm beats floyd thats the fight i would wanna see ... then i'd wanna see floyd try and redeem himself with the winner

i'd personally prefer to see it with OST but thats just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
        This is w/ the assumption that he will whoop floyd coach.

Why not fight Manny after that?
        That is beside the point. If Shane is too old and out of prime for Floyd, it HAS to be the same way for Manny. Also, if Shane beats May, there is a rematch clause. So a Manny-Shane fight wouldn't happen anytime soon (which means Shane will only get older and more out of prime )

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          According to Manny fans, Shane was old and out of prime..why would anyone want to see Manny fight him?
          saying he is old and out of his prime is just stating a fact.

that doesn't mean pacquiao - mosley would't be an awesome fight.

probably alot better than mayweather - pacquiao.

Comment

According to Manny fans, Shane was old and out of prime..why would anyone want to see Manny fight him?

I think Shane is to old.. and been to inactive .. Floyd should win this easy

I think everyone is too impressed with the Margocheato fight.. While i'm not.. Shane beat a guy who just got caught cheating.. no bricks in his hands and was mentally ****ed up..

But if Shane does beat Floyd I will eat my words ... And Shane has every right to fight Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
              I think Shane is to old.. and been to inactive .. Floyd should win this easy

I think everyone is too impressed with the Margocheato fight.. While i'm not.. Shane beat a guy who just got caught cheating.. no bricks in his hands and was mentally ****ed up..

But if Shane does beat Floyd I will eat my words ... And Shane has every right to fight Pac
              If Shane has been inactive then what do you say about Floyd? He's had one fight since 2007 and that was a sparring session against a lightweight.

Comment

Mosley and Pac would be a great fight and the fight id want to see should Shane win.

Comment

Shane is not past his prime or old....anyone who says different is an idiot and being biased.

Comment

this is wtf I'm talking about Shane is on a no excuses tour. He not giving none of them a chance to back out of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Hell yeah. No OSTs? No catchweight. Let them both juice up and let's get it on!
                      It will be epic, like the Hulk vs The Thing or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X