Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FESS UP!! Who do you fantasize about when you are boning your girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreyAlien View Post
    my ex was absolutely perfect for me. sexy mature blonde blue eyes plump ass and DDs.. and extremely good in bed, shed take it in all holes and titty **** me and let me cum while she deepthroated.. doubt any of yous have done anything like that.. of course the pain she has caused me is horrific
    So she did all that for you and who else?

Comment

Rod Hull and Emu.

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
        So she did all that for you and who else?
        you are very sexually insecure.. aren't you??

Comment

....Sometimes the wife, but other times I think of any number of chicks in my mental rolodex. Mostly girls I banged in the past but some I never ****ed. You have to be creative when you have been banging the same gash for 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
            you are very sexually insecure.. aren't you??
            Very far from it..

Comment

One of my ex gf, i used to fantasize about her 2 neighbors, one of her close friends, and her cousin.

Comment

I dont think about anything, its all instinct. I live the moment when Im ****ing.

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
                  Very far from it..
                  Then as long as while she is with YOU.. she is with no one else.. shouldn't she be allowed to have a past also..??? Sexually experienced women are much more fun than Virgins.. it's true

Comment

Then as long as while she is with YOU.. she is with no one else.. shouldn't she be allowed to have a past also..??? Sexually experienced women are much more fun than Virgins.. it's true

Yes sir, none of this "owww that hurts", or "No, I don't do that".

Comment

Lol..

Bro..he said..she did all that **** for him in perfection..but the pain she caused him was horrific..my guess..was she cheated..hence the question I asked..

Comment

Working...
                      X