Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Iran and Israel's role's were reversed, would you still feel the same way?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
    I lol'd.

I think Piggy is an undercover jew. Hes so against religion, but never talks about the innocents killed by Israel.

Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Zestril View Post
      I think Piggy is an undercover jew. Hes so against religion, but never talks about the innocents killed by Israel.

Strange.
      He thinks he's against religion, but his zealotry for "atheism" is more powerful than any religious zealots I've ever seen or met.

He is as irrational as the people he claims to despise.

He doesn't mind killing civilians or taking their land so long as its against Muslims.

Bring up Jewish persecution and he becomes a humanitarian.

Comment

i dont know how to feel...

there is a lot of tension between both

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
          How much coverage does the Palestinian side get on the tele?

None.

They don't even cover Iraq all that much anymore. Big occupation of a sovereign country for a war thats been going on for almost 10 years and it hardly gets a mention anymore.

How odd.

The Zionist controlled US Media Networks will never broadcast the images of horror the Palestinians are going through and the conditions of squalor they live in.

It's all just a pro-Israel, propaganda juggernaut. The poor Palestinians get no air-time or sympathy.

Al Jazeera seems to be the only "Fair & Balanced" News Network I've seen, as it relates to this subject matter.

Comment

Working...
          X