No announcement yet.

why did garcia annouce the injury after the Matthysse vs dallas fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why did garcia annouce the injury after the Matthysse vs dallas fight

all im saying is that garcia had injury before the fight so he should,ve said something earlier but, waiting until after the fight says something totally different... his ass is scared to death.... now, garcia knows he,ll beat zab but, by winning the fight puts him in there with a guy who hits very hard and lets face it, khan doesn,t possess the power to change your mind...garcia looks like a total *****... comments???

Wait, so you're saying Garcia pulled out of the Judah fight to duck Mattysse?? Wow, that's conspiracy theorizing at it's best.

Comment

Your way overthinking this.

This was GBP's first major card this year. A lot of people in the know are gathered together for the first time and rumors start spreading.

They probably knew he was going to pull out earlier in the week.

Comment

This guy Garcia was tweeting all through the fight and the result then the minute Mathysse KOs him its Radio Silence on Twitter and the breaking news that the Fight is Off?

Ive been a big Garcia fan since FNF but i cant defend him on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
          This guy Garcia was tweeting all through the fight and the result then the minute Mathysse KOs him its Radio Silence on Twitter and the breaking news that the Fight is Off?

Ive been a big Garcia fan since FNF but i cant defend him on this one.
          No one quite answered me in the other thread, but was Garcia seriously giving no hint at all about pulling out on FNF this week?

Comment

Maybe because the 140lb division was on deck last night?

Comment

TS is jumping to conclusions like mad! lol injuries happen in training buddy.

Try again!

Comment

He probably injured his thumb tweeting during the fight, it is a dangerous hobby~

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  No one quite answered me in the other thread, but was Garcia seriously giving no hint at all about pulling out on FNF this week?
                  No clue bro i havent caught one FNF this season. Im failing as a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    He probably injured his thumb tweeting during the fight, it is a dangerous hobby~
                    He was about to tweet an insult and hit a key too hard when Dallas went limp? Makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X