Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it's about time that we start giving TBA some respect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I really like is when tba shows up & makes it interesting.

Comment

What or who's TBA?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
        stands for to be announced.

used a lot by al haymon fighters.
        thanks, so what does it mean in this thread's context? ._.

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
          thanks, so what does it mean in this thread's context? ._.
          TBA don't duck nobody. He should be respected.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            TBA don't duck nobody. He should be respected.
            i see what u did there

Comment

He would probably get a lot more respect if he didn't do things like name himself TBA. He makes over $30million a fight so I don't feel sorry for him if he doesn't get the respect you think he deserves. As for ducking let's see if he gives Maidana that promised rematch even with Maidana fighting with Mayweather approved pillows for boxing gloves.

Comment

The
                Bitch
                Ass

Comment

TBA can be a boxer or brawler or both.

Comment

No elite fighter wants to fight you eh, tough guy? well for chump change and one legged hooker TBA will blaze into the ring to perform with bad intentions.

But but but… I'm the most avoided fighter at my weight class, who would possibly want to fight me?

STFU you scrawny little dump bag, TBA will drop,rise and or meet you half way! TBA doesn't just show up, he is the SHOW! Better drink your protein shakes, TBA IS COMING FOR DAT ASS!

Look at his record doe, lol?

This dumb waste of human tadpole… TBA fights all over the world from Macau to the backyard of some random Narco Lord, do you think he is concerned with his record?! He allows his opponents to tee off on him just to prove his manliness, something 99% of the boxing fans lack.

but but Floyd and Pac de best doe pfp, why TBA no pfp den?

He is the reason those fighters are where they are! Listen here fruit basket TBA is not simply a fighter but he is living legend. Immortal amongst us and heaven sent, you should respect him as such and offer him your life savings and partner if ever you cross his path. If you are a single loser(like most of you mush buckets are), then offer him a BJ and pray he doesn't decide to take ur life half way through you damn belly button lint breath.

Never duck, screw catch weights and preposterous purse bids, TBA is BOXING!

Comment

The problem with this guy is that he always pulls out for unspecified reasons.

Comment

Working...
                      X