A Womens perspective on Cazaghe!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L.E.X View Post
    LOL Ur funny! Baldwin is not really my type how about Barlow!? lol
    To tell you the truth, I stopped watch soaps along time ago. I only put Kev in my avatar because I was getting plauged with PMs asking me "who dat fine ass chik in yor avatar, homie" repeatedly when I had a bootylicious Brazillian babe in there, so I wanted to ward off those hornacious ****s. I'm sorry but I'm not going to fund another man's masturbation habits.

But anyway, Barlow? Nah. That would make you my Deidre. Now, I don't think either of us wants that.

I wanna see this pic of you that was up. And then I'll show you a pic of my knee with a sex burn that I used to have as my avatar.

Oh wow, did you just see those sparks flying above us?

Comment

• You kids better be scribbling down this ****.

Watch. And learn.

Comment

Dawson might have been tooth and nail with Johnson but Joe didnt even fight him, who says Johnson wouldnt give Joe a ass kickin?
        why hating on joe for if your a women you sound very bitchy maybe your a slag eh.

Comment

Excellent post thee buddy, im not a Bernard fan but i respect the hell out of him unlike Blow who, well, Blows!
          respect a rascist do you good going.

Comment

• Originally posted by mitch12 View Post
            why hating on joe for if your a women you sound very bitchy maybe your a slag eh.
            Eh ****. GTFO of here. I'm getting my mack on, are you blind?

Btw, how does disliking the Slappy **** equate to being sexually promiscuous?

Go on, get out of here.

Comment

• At the risk of sounding obvious, it's quite easy to spot who's male and female just by how they express themselves verbally. I know it's a generalisation and there are exceptions, but females would tend to be more demure even when they're trying to insult someone, unless they have reason to be exceptionally angry. A girl would perhaps say something like ''He's not half as good looking as he thinks he is'' or whatever. The barge pole part is something men would would more often say.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul750 View Post
                At the risk of sounding obvious, it's quite easy to spot who's male and female just by how they express themselves verbally. I know it's a generalisation and there are exceptions, but females would tend to be more demure even when they're trying to insult someone, unless they have reason to be exceptionally angry. A girl would perhaps say something like ''He's not half as good looking as he thinks he is'' or whatever. The barge pole part is something men would would more often say.
                So basically, you're accusing me of trying to seduce someone with a penis?

Nah. I'm not having it. I know females inside out. It's a woman.

I'll make a woman out of it, anyroad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                  So basically, you're accusing me of trying to seduce someone with a penis?

Nah. I'm not having it. I know females inside out. It's a woman.

I'll make a woman out of it, anyroad.
                  I have it on good authority that the poster is in-fact former WBC/WBO Middleweight Challenger Gary Lockett.

Comment

• Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                    I have it on good authority that the poster is in-fact former WBC/WBO Middleweight Challenger Gary Lockett.
                    You just cost me a couple of inches.

Comment

• >>You kids better be scribbling down this ****.
                      Watch. And learn.<<

KZ- Now that's humorous!

Comment

Working...
                      X