Collapse
No announcement yet.

re-watched Pacquaio vs cotto, Pacquaio was terrifying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me The Pac that fought ODLH was his best physical peak.

Comment

I believe the same. The Pac from DLH until Margarito would beat Floyd. He threw so many punches, was so quick and relentless. Physically a beast, had insanely weird angles. The kind of fighter that would beat Floyd, once in a life time fighters both of em.

Comment

The hilarious thing about the fight is that you can pinpoint the exact moment that the Mayweathers said '**** THAT' about fighting Manny.

Floyd Sr pre fight comments:

"All he (Pacquiao) gotta do is sign tuh-day, and it'll be on tomorrow"

Floyd Sr post fight comments:

"I don't like my son to fight him"

Manny's destruction put the fear of the holy ghost into the Mayweather clan.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
          The hilarious thing about the fight is that you can pinpoint the exact moment that the Mayweathers said '**** THAT' about fighting Manny.

Floyd Sr pre fight comments:

"All he (Pacquiao) gotta do is sign tuh-day, and it'll be on tomorrow"

Floyd Sr post fight comments:

"I don't like my son to fight him"

Manny's destruction put the fear of the holy ghost into the Mayweather clan.
          That was the fight that shook the entire mayweather clan. They knew pac had that tenacity, punch volume, and mindset that would have beat Floyd.

Comment

And he had a scheduled concert after that. Time flies, miss the old uncle Pac.

Comment

that manny scared the living hell out of senior.

he dont want lil floyd nowhere near pac.

Comment

The Pac that destroyed my boy Cotto still gives me nightmares. If he made me and the entire fight party crap their pants - I could only imagine what was going through the minds of those fighters who should have been on tap to fight him at his physical peak. It'll be a great long time before I think we'll see a guy put it all together at the elite level. The crazy thing is - Pac took some flush punches throughout the fight from Cotto and took them. Chin, speed, power, angles, southpaw, tenacity - he put it all on in that night - to me his most complete performance. That's that A-side meth for sure

*hides under the sheets

Comment

Cotto fuked up taking that fight with no trainer and agreeing to 145.

Comment

Cotto's my absolute favorite. I was confident going into that fight. I was damn near as shell shocked as Miguel that night. Floyd wanted no part of that little Filipino man, and it's painfully obvious.

Comment

Prime Pac is against Diaz. No version of Floyd is beating that uppercut throwing Manny. Watch it again people.

Comment

Working...
                      X