No announcement yet.

Manswell In Reality Is A Huge Step Up For Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    The divisions loaded with guys as big if not bigger with probably as much power.

Its almost impossible to judge a 24 pro fight boxers talent in high regard that has yet to face anybody ranked inside the top 240!

Olympic achievements mean extra nothing in pro boxing and tbh there is nothing overly special about receiving a bronze medal. You might be impressed by him winning in a bronze at a time where the division was p1sh but he is more noted for how he got KTFO.

Hes big and has power, great! Michael Grants big and has power, same with Tye Fields, Walker, etc
    You're picking and choosing thhing s from him to make an argument. You don't like him. I get it. You don't like any American prospect.

Comment

t
      Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      They had to have pulled this balding white guy out of the crowd~
      Haha. This is the most embarrassing televised boxing match I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
        Haha. This is the most embarrassing televised boxing match I've ever seen.
        This is pretty funny, I don't really want to watch this but I can't turn away~

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Ruslan Chagaev couldn't knock out Manswell. So it would seem like Wilder took this step up with no problem.

Chagaev is small, pretty shot and never really been a concussive puncher and was seemingly content on getting the rounds in.

Reality is Manswell had lost 5 of his last 7 before facing Wilder, 2 by K.O and 2 more he was lucky not to get stopped in.

95% of the board predicted the outcome, a Wilder win inside of 3.

Comment

OMFG If the balding white guy knocks this guy out I am going to shit myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
              You're picking and choosing thhing s from him to make an argument. You don't like him. I get it. You don't like any American prospect.

I don't like him but where he is from has nothing to do with it. The guys simply garbage and doesn't deserve any praise for beating on a bum who took the fight on one weeks notice!

Comment

lol if they have to find a guy like this for u to beat, and u still struggle, then u should en your career before u begin.

Comment

Hurtson Fallswell

Comment

I have to give the balding white guy some love, dude doesn't have an ounce of athletic ability but dude is tough and gave a good effort.

Ray Ray needs to up his game~

Comment

Lmao.....what the hell did I just watch?

Comment

Working...
                      X