Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell "One More Tune Up Fight" Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never really liked the guy. Been calling out high level fighters for years then ends up fighting journeymen, yet the British media still kiss his arse.

I would however like to see him fight Khan. It's a domestic battle for starters, and they also have a long running feud.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Yeah he could pull out and he'd deserve more stick for it. However, what we know now is that he's fighting Porter in the summer.

Name a name. He's not exactly going to fight a dangerous opponent when he already has a world title shot in the bag. Not necessarily because he'd lose but he could be in a gruelling fight or get cut/injured.

If he was not fighting at all until Porter, would you be happier?
      Fair enough. How about a top 15/20 WW? Instead of some Euro trash top 50 at best.

Although I'm sure he pulls out of the Porter fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
        So when is this fraud going to cash out and get his ass whooped by Shawn Porter? Instead of fighting a real contender or high ranked fighter Brook is fighting a nobody in March again.

I used to be into the hype of Brook but over the last year I can see he is just a record padder who Khan would probably stop if they ever fought.

So what do you think of Brook? Was you a former fan like me who's seen through his plans? Or was you never a fan? Or are you still a fan?
        This thread is ridiculous.

He wants his shot as soon as possible, it is porter who wants another fight in between.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          This thread is ridiculous.

He wants his shot as soon as possible, it is porter who wants another fight in between.
          Until Brook and Porter are in the ring don't be too sure this fight happens.

Comment

I still have high hopes for Brook.

Comment

He's been saying its my year for the last 3yrs. Ever since Carson Jones gave him a slight scare and made him realize **** is real in the ring he's retracted back big time on the top fighters. He's had about 2 title shot opportunities. I only hear his name being piggybacked with UK fighters other then that he's not even relevant in the WW division.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                The Gary Russell of UK
                This pretty much sums up the thread.

Comment

Kell is going to be like Vanes, nursing that "0" waiting for a payday that is never going to come. See what happened to Vanes

Comment

Even a guy like Bundu would be a step up for brook. His lack of good Op will be his downfall when he fights one of the top guys with loads of experience as they would outlast him. i even favor Porter to beat him but we shall see hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                    X