Collapse
No announcement yet.

My God, Never underestimate how evil bltches can be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think woman enjoy striking a man down when he's at his weakest.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post

TS girl has him on the ropes. she put in the body work, and now she's going to take him out with headshots.

boom boom.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
        The saddest thing is, after she left me a couple weeks ago, I made a strong comeback and things were looking up.

But she had to come back to finish the job.. I feel like I got nothing left at this point
        She's been planning this moment for a long time. I can almost guarantee you that she'll need a favor from you in the future.,when she does, take a huge sh#t on her. They always come back for something!
        Last edited by Trigger unhappy; 06-29-2013, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Woman don't like nice and sensitive men who can express there true feelings. Deep down inside women like to be treated like shet most of the time as long as the sex is great. Woman are the most evil predators in the world.
          This has to be true. Every girl I have ever treated like garbage has worshiped the ground I walk on.

Time to go back to the drawing board.

Comment

No I think they strike because you show weakness.

I know now.

Younger girls seem to like weakness in guys because they're so weak themselves, and I've had a lot of success showing my sensitive side to younger girls, all the way from high school to college.

But I guess the game changes as you get older and they get older. I just have to adapt.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-29-2013, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Dump her move on, feelings and all. There are good women out there you just need to find one. But next time(and the time after), don't put your heart on the line. Make her go slow but more importantly make yourself go slow.

Don't go "all in" on the first hand unless you are playing to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                if you act like a b#Tch a manipulative woman will treat you like one?

who knew.

listen to joe. he's old, married, and knows his sh#T.

thanks for reminding me, I forgot to take my Centrum Silver this morning

Comment

Unless you want to spend the rest of your life after a girl that's toying with you left and right then stay with her otherwise put a stop to it and move on to new vagina if not you will be here every month making these threads because she will come and go whenever she wants

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    Unless you want to spend the rest of your life after a girl that's toying with you left and right then stay with her otherwise put a stop to it and move on to new vagina if not you will be here every month making these threads because she will come and go whenever she wants
                    lol this girl is not getting another shot. Believe that.

And if she does show up in the future i'm only going to hit her back harder.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

thanks for reminding me, I forgot to take my Centrum Silver this morning
                      No, you need some fish oil and Beet juice.
                      Last edited by Trigger unhappy; 06-29-2013, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X