Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please people, stop saying Pacquiao has declined!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has Pac declined

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
      This is what happens when you get off drugs.... It's a no brainer
      It took him 3 years to clean up, hence now accepting full testing. Since accepting it he's looked horrible, check the time lines.

And quit the "The fight should have happend 3/4 years ago", as true as that is THEN MANNY SHOULD HAVE JUST TAKEN THE DAMN TEST!
      That's my opinion too. As soon as he starts looking less than great, he accepts the drug testing all the way up to the fight. If anyone doesn't see that as very suspicious, they must be biased. Manny is the whole reason why this fight never happened.

Comment

Pacquiao is just coming into his prime.You never truly hit you peak as a fighter until you've been completely rendered from your senses.

Comment

Pacquiao is reclined.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            That's my opinion too. As soon as he starts looking less than great, he accepts the drug testing all the way up to the fight. If anyone doesn't see that as very suspicious, they must be biased. Manny is the whole reason why this fight never happened.
            I actually agree, I think it was more of a Freddie Roach thing...
            All of a sudden his fighters started dropping like flies...Khan, Pac, Chavez and it just happens that all of them were accused of Steroids.

Comment

I wasn't quite convinced he had declined until the Bradley fight. He definitely has.

Comment

Pac has declined.

Comment

The creator of this thread is either a troll, or an idiot.

Or both.

Comment

Pacquaio is no longer the same fighter and his style is no where near effective as it once was.

Comment

Pac fell down a decline.

Comment

Working...
                      X