No announcement yet.

Now the unbiased George Zimmerman case update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
    You should, if you're going to go up to someone and punch them across the face.
    I would turn around and punch someone in the face if they were following me and were armed if I felt like I was cornered, couldn't escape them and it was my only hope. I already think I'm going to die.. it doesn't hurt to at least try and survive.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      No offense man, I like you as a poster but you should read more into this. It's not that simple.
      It really isn't that simple.. but it's not as complex as some are making it out to be either.
      it would be a different thing if the case was like Clue! with plot twists and such.
      And I respect that and respect you as a poster but from all the information that's been disclosed, I don't feel in my heart this man had any right to end a young man's life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        I would turn around and punch someone in the face if they were following me and were armed if I felt like I was cornered, couldn't escape them and it was my only hope. I already think I'm going to die.. it doesn't hurt to at least try and survive.
        Thing is, the guy isn't waving his gun around and YOU attacked him when he was walking away. YOU didn't know he had a gun.

YOU went up to him and said "got a problem?" He replied "No" and YOU said "Well now you do" and YOU proceed to punch him.

Yes, I believe you should be shot for attacking someone.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
          Thing is, the guy isn't waving his gun around and YOU attacked him when he was walking away. YOU didn't know he had a gun.

YOU went up to him and said "got a problem?" He replied "No" and YOU said "Well now you do" and YOU proceed to punch him.

Yes, I believe you should be shot for attacking someone.
          from what I understand that's according to Zimmerman.. not some eye witnesses. It's his side of the story. If you are under investigation for murder and you are in the position Zimmerman is in, you are going to try and make yourself look like as much of an angel as possible.

Comment

Are you people brain dead? The cops told zimmerman not to follow TM. If he would of listend, TM would still be alive today. Why is this so hard to understand? You people must be punch drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
              Are you people brain dead? The cops told zimmerman not to follow TM. If he would of listend, TM would still be alive today. Why is this so hard to understand? You people must be punch drunk.
              I'm reporting you

you're promoting a real bounty put on zimmerman by a radical group...
              That may lead to his actual murder

Comment

And he did stop following him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  from what I understand that's according to Zimmerman.. not some eye witnesses. It's his side of the story. If you are under investigation for murder and you are in the position Zimmerman is in, you are going to try and make yourself look like as much of an angel as possible.
                  Nobody saw who started the fight and from what I know, only one witness SAW Treyvon on top of Zimmerman punching his face in as Zimmerman screamed for help.

There are other "witnesses" but they never SAW anything, they just HEARD screams for help and a gunshot go off.

From what we know, Zimmerman had blood on him and wet grass stains on his back.

Comment

That's false.

The dispatcher said "you don't have to do that", which isn't a command.

A command would be, "Don't follow the suspect."

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      And he did stop following him.
                      So I guess you were there that night.

Comment

Working...
                      X