No announcement yet.

Floyd has cheated all of you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd has cheated all of you

He's robbed you of historic fights by avoiding the dangerous fighters.

He avoided Margarito, Prime Mosley,Cotto, Trinidad and Wright 3-10 years ago,

He's avoiding Martinez, Khan and Pacquiao now.

There's no ATG that's avoided as many fighters as Floyd has. It's just a fact. He's the very definition of a cherry picker- he even only fights once a year to further hide that fact.
    Last edited by Paclan; 10-14-2011, 07:03 PM.

He avoided Bute. He avoided Hopkins. He avoided Tyson. He avoided Jones. He avoided Tarver. He avoided both Klitschkos. He avoided Lewis. He avoided Dawson. He avoided SRL. He avoided Duran. He avoided Merchant 50 years ago.

He has avoided everyone and robbed us of some amazing fights! That cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
      He avoided Bute. He avoided Hopkins. He avoided Tyson. He avoided Jones. He avoided Tarver. He avoided both Klitschkos. He avoided Lewis. He avoided Dawson. He avoided SRL. He avoided Duran. He avoided Merchant 50 years ago.

He has avoided everyone and robbed us of some amazing fights! That cheat.
      Everyone I mentioned was at 147-154 when floyd was at 147-154

Please step your game up, it's embarassing that i have respond to you just to bump my post.

Comment

Fail thread.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Fail thread.
          The truth hurts too much?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Fail thread.
            YOU FAIL!

Comment

Original thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                Everyone I mentioned was at 147-154 when floyd was at 147-154

Please step your game up, it's embarassing that i have respond to you just to bump my post.
                coming from the dude who has Donaire and Martinez as top 3 P4P fighters....I know it hurts when a black man is talanted but u just have to deal with it btw Mayweather beats Martinez and Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                  He's robbed you of historic fights by avoiding the dangerous fighters.

He avoided Margarito, Prime Mosley,Cotto, Trinidad and Wright 3-10 years ago,

He's avoiding Martinez, Khan and Pacquiao now.

There's no ATG that's avoided as many fighters as Floyd has. It's just a fact. He's the very definition of a cherry picker- he even only fights once a year to further hide that fact.
                  Probably you ain't heard the news but I assume you will be happy about this - as it seems he is fighting Martinez as next opponent - and Khan seems to have a date with him 3 fights down the road... he can't fight all three at once but two of the 3 doesn't seem so unlikely - isn't this great :-)

Yeah Margarito would have been an historical event no question - ppl would have talked about even 30 years later I agree...

Cotto wanted none at 140 probably pre-prime as you would like to think...

Shane Mosley prime was never in the same weight class as Floyd - I don't know that Trinidad or Wright were either - and why should Floyd care who is at 154... I can see your sadness over Cotto and Margarito but the other ones are sheer imagination and fantasy by yourselve - mentioning Khan, Martinez, Pacquiao is just stupid - Khan isn't at 147 and neither is Martinez (160, but can probably make 154) - so Pacquiao is listed and the train ain't left the station now - this can still happen...

Comment

funny thing is that they is a very very big chance he will fight Martinez/Khan...the Pacquiao fight will also happen the question is just when...

also Trinidad?that ****er was WW till 2000...Floyd was Super Featherweight at that time...and at the time Floyd was WW Trinidad was semi-retired-long after prime so really you are just a hater...

but hey if you see it like this Pac also ducked prime Cotto,Margarito,Mosley...we can play the same game with Pac...that is just pathetic...

Comment

Working...
                    X