No announcement yet.

Boxers visit US Troops in the Middle East

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers visit US Troops in the Middle East

[IMG]http://www.***************.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/de-la-hoya-uso.jpg[/IMG]

The President of Golden Boy is give backing to those who sacrifice their lives for our country. Boxing legend and 10-time world champ Oscar De La Hoya is taking part in his first USO -Armed Forced Entertainment tour to the Middle East. Joining him are fighters Adrien Broner (20-0, 16KO’s) , Danny Jacobs(22-1, 19 KO’s) and Seth Mitchell (21-0-1, 14KO’s). This is the first USO tour for all four boxers.

The boxers kicked off their tour by visiting service members in Kuwait. They signed autographs, shared boxing techniques and thanked all of them for protecting America. Over the next few days they’re scheduled to visit several bases.

“This USO tour is an eye-opening and very humbling experience for me. I can’t believe what sacrifices these guys are making and I only hope they know how much I appreciate their service, ” said De la Hoya.

More pics https://uso.box.net/shared/0voms7kg9l

Love em or hate em, Oscar is a great ambassador to the sport of boxing. I like this idea and maybe he'll make a few fans of a couple service members...

Comment

Comment

Thats a very good show of support.

Comment

omg i don't even want 2 c Adrien Broner fite, y the f wud i want 2 c him talk!?

Comment

I'm ghey.....
            Last edited by BostonGuy; 03-11-2011, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Broner went out there to help the soldiers suffering from insomnia.

Comment

@ mashini you must be a terrorist then ! What! You listen to some white-ass liberal phags and some HBO suddenly your a political expert! Delahoya is great for doing that! Changed my whole opinion on him.

Comment

@ mashini your just gay! It's a disability to overcome!

Comment

I suck roy's balls.....
                    Last edited by BostonGuy; 03-11-2011, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X