Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now 14 days wont weaken the "fighter of the decade"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bropap1 View Post
    If you guys don't get it, you never will. How is this guy now fine with 14 days?
    Desperation's setting in. *****s got owned by their idol fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
      If you guys think its mind games then dont you think Pacquiao is playing mind games too? You guys are pathetic nephew.

i think its funny how they're bringing up this topic in the midst of Floyd's retirement talks, nephew

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
        He personally never said he will be weakened by it it was from Bob Arum.
        Wrong, he did say it weakened him in the Morales fight, but whats more important after Floyd beat Shane, he said Floyd was too big, LOL.

Comment

alright!

bhopreign has arrived...the overall IQ of this thread just dropped 50pts

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            alright!

bhopreign has arrived...the overall IQ of this thread just dropped 50pts
            I would say a very conservative estimate...

or you're trying to be nice.

Comment

poor floyd fan trying to make it seem like its pacquiaos fault the fight isnt happening when today we find out floyd is the one who is ducking

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                i think its funny how they're bringing up this topic in the midst of Floyd's retirement talks, nephew
                The only ones that are screaming about the retirement talk are you Manny lovers. I know why though, nephew. Quit biting my word use btw.

Comment

Desperate attempt to distract people from the truth that Floyd fans are just starting to realize. He never wanted the fight!

Comment

Pac is willing to make a compromise, why are you complaining.

Also Floyd is retiring so who gives a ****. come back in 2 years and make this thread

Comment

Manny is moving on, we should too, tell Floyd he can out from under the bed now.

Comment

Working...
                      X