Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya "Mayweather would beat Pacquiao easily" - "Floyd is special" [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
    You stupid fuck, Pacquiao was 150lbs against Clottey and Mayweather was 147lbs vs Mosley.

At superfeatherweight, Pacquiao was 144lbs and Mayweather was 136lbs.
    Surely you're not gullible enough to believe that Floyd weighed 147 in the ring against Mosley?

Comment

pac by tko8 vs a split decision

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Surely you're not gullible enough to believe that Floyd weighed 147 in the ring against Mosley?
        Floyd was 146 vs Judah, 149 vs Baldomir, 148 vs Oscar, and 147 vs Mosley. He trained hard for the Mosley fight and said he couldn't gain weight.

I like how you ignored the fact that through every common division, Pacquiao has entered the ring weighing more than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          So, making a fight happen at a catch weight are not special rules?
          god damn man.....lol...how many times do i have to answer your repeated ass question?...............it's been around for a long time, therfore no.....special means something out of ordinary......OST is, catchweight's not!

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            god damn man.....lol...how many times do i have to answer your repeated ass question?...............it's been around for a long time, therfore no.....special means something out of ordinary......OST is, catchweight's not!
            How long have $10M weight penalties been around?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              lol.......he actaully thinks floyd gained one lb at fight night when you cant' even see the size difference between shane and floyd.....

Comment

Can somebody post a link. Can't see it on my phone.
                Last edited by HARLEM AL; 05-10-2010, 11:03 AM.

Comment

I agree with punk ass Oscar on this one....Floyd is SPECIAL and we have to RESPECT that...the dude can rumble and just like Oscar said, he'll dissect your ass mentally and physically....duke is a special breed!!....I'll bow down to that

Comment

Didnt Oscar pick Hatton and Mosley to beat Mayweather? As well as Hatton to beat Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                      How long have $10M weight penalties been around?
                      is there standard rules for fees on being overweight?.........has floyd broken any weight agreement in the past?.....lol

Comment

Working...
                      X