Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward-Taylor and Kessler-Froch to be doubleheader on April 17.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Taylor's going to continue in this, with his fight being moved from March to April, he would be smart to schedule a tune-up in January (if his contract with Showtime allows it).

He needs to rediscover his offense and regain some confidence in a bad way. A showcase fight in front of hometown fans would be really beneficial to him on multiple levels, assuming he doesn't get cut up.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
      Wright was beating Taylor until he took the 12th round off. and Spinks comfortably beat him. But Dirrell-Abraham seems like the most interesting matchup in Stage2 the other matches the writings are on the wall
      You're kidding...AA is gonna murder Dirrel, if he can catch him!

Comment

Kessler should pull a 'Andrade' on Froch, he just stands infront of him.

Comment

i hope bute jumps in for taylor i cant believe taylor is actually going through the fight...

Comment

I said a full year ago that Ward would beat Taylor, just all wrong for Taylor.

Comment

Wow!!!

FROCH-KESSLER is one of the best action fights to be made in Boxing right now.

I got KESSLER by Decision

Comment

This sounds great. I love this tournament.

Comment

There is no way JT is going to be able to continue in this touny. I wish they would just make it offical already. It is bull**** if Allan Green gets in without at least a fight with Bika.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar man View Post
                    This sounds great. I love this tournament.
                    Me too... i wish i could find some dam bets...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
                      Wow!!!

FROCH-KESSLER is one of the best action fights to be made in Boxing right now.

I got KESSLER by Decision
                      Kessler should "andrade" him but I think he will really go for the KO late in the fight, he needs the extra point at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                      X