Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Offical List of fighters that Williams is willing and wants to fight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by king burner ii View Post
    paul was the champ..it was in the contract.

Quitana is game..hell get his shot....

Paul has bigger fish to fry right now.
    after quintana beat his ass..wasnt he the champ??why no third match..see how dumb you sound

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post

Paul has bigger fish to fry right now.
      hmmm sounds hypocritical considering hes the "Most Avoided fighter" and can't get fights.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
        i actually know floyd by the way....do you kow paul???hell no
        I met the guy shook his hand...and got his autograph.

I didnt ask to be his freind and for his phone number....... queer.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
          Lol... he did want the rematch... Quintana didn't want it after about 90 seconds.

I'm not sure why Quintana fans are so bold about this Williams thing... your boy really did manage to put himself behind in the head to head comparison in 90 seconds after a 12 round masterpiece in the first one... that's how bad the rematch was for Quintana.
          Again, what was a btter fight, taking on a senior citise at 154 or to clear the Trilogy with Quintana.

And dont try to justify the Kolle fight. because that fight was ridiculous.

He dont want non from Quintana.

Quintana has asked for Williams ass numerous times now.

Comment

Originally posted by king burner ii View Post
            i met the guy shook his hand...and got his autograph.

I didnt ask to be his freind and for his phone number....... Queer.
            get ya mind right..he went with me and my son to the gym and gave him some tips....dude you got issues

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
              damn bra..you got an issue with me all the sudden???let it be known
              I told you in your threads recently that you had really slipped a long way from the type of poster you were when you started.

When you just talk about Mayweather and his career, instead of making threads about people laughing at him for crying, you were a really good poster.

Now, you are just acting like a bitter, knowledgeless poster who has your feelings hurt because not everyone is in love with your fighter.

The easiest way to keep your posting levels where they need to be is discuss your favorite fighter with reasonable posters, and ignore the idiots who have a 10 person long list of people Mayweather ducked.

That's what I do... I ignore the people who try to bait me in.

Oh yeah, that and you said that Wright's defense takes no skill, which is just crazy in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post
                Larryx honestly defens Floyd with his hurt emotions...unlike fans like Horus who defend Floyd with intelligent arguments and facts.

Larryx is scary...seriously.

i got to disagree there!!!

just because horus add some colors to the font.. and use SIZE 7 ... and some underlines.. doesnt means he knows more than larry!

both know their ****...

I have never seeen any post of larry trying to get over the internet! just to defend floyd!! horus has!!!!

like I say... both know their ****

but
                i got larry's on this one!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                  hmmm sounds hypocritical considering hes the "Most Avoided fighter" and can't get fights.
                  Hell fight him again down the line...no one is clamoring to see that fight over the guys on that lost.

Cotto vs. Williams

Mosley vs. Williams

Berto vs. Williams

or
                  Quitana v. Williams III

Easy choice.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    CO sign to this!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                      Again, what was a btter fight, taking on a senior citise at 154 or to clear the Trilogy with Quintana.

And dont try to justify the Kolle fight. because that fight was ridiculous.

He dont want non from Quintana.

Quintana has asked for Williams ass numerous times now.
                      He has fought him twice, and blew him away the last time they fought... "he doesn't want none" is a ridiculous thing to say.

By the way, Verno Phillips has a better career resume than Quintana... by far.

Quintana hangs his hat on a win that was avenged in 90 seconds by Williams.

Comment

Working...
                      X