Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hbo needs to get Benard Hopkins as commentator!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hbo needs to get Benard Hopkins as commentator!

Get rid of Lennox and get Benard! That guy is hilarious and he seriously knows his ****! I swear, every interview video with him, he's hilarious! He would dominate HBO commentating with his smarts. Get rid of that no personality Lennox and get Benard hired ASAP!

I wish they would. I know he did a FNF show a while ago and from I what I remember he did a good job. Him and Merchant would be quite the duo.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
      Get rid of Lennox and get Benard! That guy is hilarious and he seriously knows his ****! I swear, every interview video with him, he's hilarious! He would dominate HBO commentating with his smarts. Get rid of that no personality Lennox and get Benard hired ASAP!

Hopkins would be better than Lewis. The problem is that he has a promotional interest in half the boxers who fight on HBO.

Comment

I agree! and if not HBO I'd like to see him somwhere like showtime or ESPN. That recent video boxingscene has up he came off knowledgeable and entertaining, as he usually does.

I know people will say "he's a racist!" or "he's ignorant!" well I'm sure if he was commentating he'd tone it done a bit.

Comment

they should fire all of em and put tarver, jones, and b-hop

Comment

Originally posted by Bea5T View Post

they should fire all of em and put tarver, jones, and b-hop
            haha, I think the universe would collapse though, that's too damn much ego

Comment

i would pay 50$ just to see those 3 talk **** about each other

Comment

Roy and Foreman were cool as commentators. Czyz was good on Showtime. I like Scully's commentary on ESPN. I think B-Hop would do alright on the mic. Fighters doin commentary seems fitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  Hopkins would be better than Lewis. The problem is that he has a promotional interest in half the boxers who fight on HBO.
                  Damn, that's true. Guess it won't be happening anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    Exactly, conflict of interest.

Comment

Working...
                    X