Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no ****ing way cintron deserved to be up there

with his perforamnce against feliciano and amrgo

Comment

Remind me why Berto should be so high when he beat pretty much no one to get it?

My list:

1. Margarito/Williams (tied)
      3. Cotto
      4. Mosley
      5. Quintana (I know he got blown out in the first round and all, but I'm still impressed how he beat Williams the first time)
      6. Clottey
      7. Collazo
      8. Judah
      9. Berto
      10. Cintron

Comment

Quintanna definitely beats Judah IMO.. Judah's best bet would be against Cintron and possibly Collazo.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
          Remind me why Berto should be so high when he beat pretty much no one to get it?

My list:

1. Margarito/Williams (tied)
          3. Cotto
          4. Mosley
          5. Quintana (I know he got blown out in the first round and all, but I'm still impressed how he beat Williams the first time)
          6. Clottey
          7. Collazo
          8. Judah
          9. Berto
          10. Cintron
          Your list isn't that bad, but you criticize Berto for not fighting anybody but you have Collazo above him?

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
            LOL at Berto being that low. He should be top 5 now IMO or at least very close to it. Also Cotto and PWill should swap and Zab should not be that high I don't think.
            why?

he has had one of the easiest runs to a title I can remember. Dude fought Mikki Rodriguez for a belt, fought Estrada as an eliminator and fought Trabant in the meantime

when Cosme Rivera is your toughest test you really have no claim to being an elite fighter at least not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ALT-Assassin View Post
              What does ESPN have against Berto? I hope the writer of this list gets a Berto uppercut to the jaw
              Well given that he was given a title practically.... Berto has every reason to be ranked where he is at. He has not face one world class fighter.

Comment

Judah needs to be out of the to 10... the fact that he is 6 is just moronic.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                  huh wtf at berto lower then judah????

wtf does judah have some kinda special it factor with these boxing writers that they put him so high and promoters give him so many shots?

I just do not get the judah appeal
                  margie is not even looking at him! he is starting to stink!!!! quick get the tampons!

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                    why?

he has had one of the easiest runs to a title I can remember. Dude fought Mikki Rodriguez for a belt, fought Estrada as an eliminator and fought Trabant in the meantime

when Cosme Rivera is your toughest test you really have no claim to being an elite fighter at least not yet.
                    I agree, but then again Dibella's fighters always find ways around stuff because of his connections to TV. Look at Jermain Taylor's pitiful title run, or Malignaggi's handpicked rise to the top. Salita found himself a nice ranking on the back of a draw with Montano and a win over Gallegos.

Comment

Originally posted by Erbad View Post
                      I agree, but then again Dibella's fighters always find ways around stuff because of his connections to TV. Look at Jermain Taylor's pitiful title run, or Malignaggi's handpicked rise to the top. Salita found himself a nice ranking on the back of a draw with Montano and a win over Gallegos.
                      agree and you're right I think Paulie had a worse title run than Dre

I like both cats but they just havent proven to be worthy of being called elite.

Comment

Working...
                      X