No announcement yet.

Epherdine in the amatuers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epherdine in the amatuers

Is it allowed anybody .Do you get tested or is it just at olympic level and that .

I have no idea whether it's allowed or not but, honestly, why are you even considering taking it?

You shouldn't be looking to depend on any type of substance for help, especially in the amateurs. Forget about stimulants and/or diuretics, all you need is to train hard and push yourself, to maintain a healthy diet and to have the desire to learn and improve. That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
      I have no idea whether it's allowed or not but, honestly, why are you even considering taking it?

You shouldn't be looking to depend on any type of substance for help, especially in the amateurs. Forget about stimulants and/or diuretics, all you need is to train hard and push yourself, to maintain a healthy diet and to have the desire to learn and improve. That's it.
      It boosts performance and gives you extra energy .I think it would be good for work and that as well .Could maybe be up to about 5000 punches a day and getting more strength in not to forget getting your weight right down .You don't get fatigued so you could take your training to a different level

Comment

Some o dat A side meth got the ephedrine in it.

Comment

Originally posted by miketyson81 View Post
          It boosts performance and gives you extra energy .I think it would be good for work and that as well .Could maybe be up to about 5000 punches a day and getting more strength in not to forget getting your weight right down .You don't get fatigued so you could take your training to a different level
          nah man! bad news...you do really bad things to your heart using that stuff.

a product that i have had great results with is NO XPlode. Mostly essential and non-essential amino acids with some caffeine. not nearly as bad for you.

Comment

It's not a magic pill and doesn't do most of what you've described.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              It's not a magic pill and doesn't do most of what you've described.
              Pretty much this. Plus Ephedrine is better stacked with Aspirin and Caffeine anyway to increase it's potency.

But steroids and anything else performance enhancing is a winning card. If you need it to make it in the amateurs, you'll never make it if you decide to turn pro. You use that kind of stuff when you are already at the top of your game or there is a lot on the line.

Comment

Is it allowed anybody .Do you get tested or is it just at olympic level and that .
                Ask floyd snr. He's an expert on illegal substances.

Comment

Epherdine screws your heart up.

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
                    If you need it to make it in the amateurs, you'll never make it if you decide to turn pro. You use that kind of stuff when you are already at the top of your game or there is a lot on the line.
                    Bulls--t you can use it when you want .MYTH.The difference could be training for the pros one day .

Comment

Working...
                    X