Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any latinos wanna translate this piece on jmm?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    One time, the teacher told me to stand infront of the class and shake the maraka, while I say what my name was. I said, get the f.uck out of here! and walked out
    you shoulda reported the ***** for racism

Comment

I can translate both, word per word. Give me a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
        you shoulda reported the ***** for racism
        True...

Now Green K me

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          True...

Now Green K me
          shake a maraca and sing some aventura @ the same time

only then will i green k you

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            Marquez is convinced he can accomplish great work. Lets see what he said.
            Lady - What opportunity does this represent you, against Floyd Mayweather?

Marquez - it’s a great fight, and a great opportunity to escalate the bigger leagues. And I think it’s a great opportunity, but a great responsibility that we are going to fight a great boxer. That also implies that we must train hard, like have always done. From the moment that the fight was made with Floyd Mayweather. I am concentrated for the fight July 18.
            ==================================
            Lady - how do you define your rival (opponent)?

Marquez - It’s a fighter that is returning from retirement. But he is returning with desire, he is going to want to win at any cost. And I as well will want to win at any cost, to look for better things in the near future. But its going to be a great fight. A fight where he returns, where he wants to demonstrate he was the best pound for pound. And reaffirm he still is. And well we want that position as well. Its going to be a great fight.
            =================
            Lady - What was the conditions when the weight was going to be set? What where the conditions you wanted to set?

Marquez - I spoke with my promoter Golden Boy, and I stated 140. And 145 was being managed. And I said, well you know what, 142.5. Lets meet down the middle. And well it was finally set at 143 to 144. When I fought in Super Featherweight, I always did strength exercise to augment muscular mass. When I fought in Light Weight, I felt extremely well. And Its not going to be an exception this time around. We are going to work on strength, and we are going to work on speed. So that we can come up to 143 or 144 properly.
            =========
            Lady - In regards to your age. Could this be a definitive opportunity, because your approaching at this age?

Marquez - Well I have always stated, better late then never. And now my opportunities are coming in. At 35, came the opportunity to fight Casamayor a great light weight boxer. Another opportunity was the young fighter 25 years old. I think that, if you are constantly preparing yourself properly in a discipline fashion. *his comment it’s a another Mexican Saying a bit hard to translate*- Basically he is not worried about his age, because of his discipline and conditioning.

==============
            Lady - I assume it motivates you to come out victorious? After all, a victory could face Manny P.

Marquez - That’s why this fight motivates me even more. I am not thinking in Manny P. We have a rival who is more is difficult and stronger then Manny P. And that’s Floyd Mayweather. And we are 100% focused in Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
              Marquez is convinced he can accomplish great work. Lets see what he said.
              Lady - What opportunity does this represent you, against Floyd Mayweather?

Marquez - it’s a great fight, and a great opportunity to escalate the bigger leagues. And I think it’s a great opportunity, but a great responsibility that we are going to fight a great boxer. That also implies that we must train hard, like have always done. From the moment that the fight was made with Floyd Mayweather. I am concentrated for the fight July 18.
              ==================================
              Lady - how do you define your rival (opponent)?

Marquez - It’s a fighter that is returning from retirement. But he is returning with desire, he is going to want to win at any cost. And I as well will want to win at any cost, to look for better things in the near future. But its going to be a great fight. A fight where he returns, where he wants to demonstrate he was the best pound for pound. And reaffirm he still is. And well we want that position as well. Its going to be a great fight.
              =================
              Lady - What was the conditions when the weight was going to be set? What where the conditions you wanted to set?

Marquez - I spoke with my promoter Golden Boy, and I stated 140. And 145 was being managed. And I said, well you know what, 142.5. Lets meet down the middle. And well it was finally set at 143 to 144. When I fought in Super Featherweight, I always did strength exercise to augment muscular mass. When I fought in Light Weight, I felt extremely well. And Its not going to be an exception this time around. We are going to work on strength, and we are going to work on speed. So that we can come up to 143 or 144 properly.
              =========
              Lady - In regards to your age. Could this be a definitive opportunity, because your approaching at this age?

Marquez - Well I have always stated, better late then never. And now my opportunities are coming in. At 35, came the opportunity to fight Casamayor a great light weight boxer. Another opportunity was the young fighter 25 years old. I think that, if you are constantly preparing yourself properly in a discipline fashion. *his comment it’s a another Mexican Saying a bit hard to translate*- Basically he is not worried about his age, because of his discipline and conditioning.

==============
              Lady - I assume it motivates you to come out victorious? After all, a victory could face Manny P.

Marquez - That’s why this fight motivates me even more. I am not thinking in Manny P. We have a rival who is more is difficult and stronger then Manny P. And that’s Floyd Mayweather. And we are 100% focused in Mayweather.
              wow thanks bro! how'd u translate that?

Comment

it's "they're"

take an English course, my lad
                I take 1 Spanish class. Why would i put they're?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  wow thanks bro! how'd u translate that?
                  I am Bilingual.

Comment

shake a maraca and sing some aventura @ the same time

only then will i green k you
                    That was so harsh

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
                      I am Bilingual.