Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you regard Col Blake's influence on this lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to remember that this lounge was once the best lounge in the forum. Now it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
      Is that an official grading Hoffy?

If so, you could do with regrading all in the lounge, it may offer some insight as to the recent decline.
      It is an official grading Micky, and maybe yer right son - all these new limey tarts need to be graded. I'll get on the case.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
        If the limey lounge was a cup of tea then he would be curdled full fat milk.
        If perfection was a cold stella. He'd be a warm pint of strongbow

Comment

british people are losers and lose at golf and other sports like ping pong.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
            british people are losers and lose at golf and other sports like ping pong.
            Pinoy alert!

Comment

Pinoy alert!
              i'm actually english you wanker. apart from darts and snooker we don't win anything in the world stage. ping pong is a great game for very great athletes. respect to them for hanging in there and working so hard for so little money. respect

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                i'm actually english you wanker. apart from darts and snooker we don't win anything in the world stage. ping pong is a great game for very great athletes. respect to them for hanging in there and working so hard for so little money. respect
                Do one, you tart. Jamie Oliver was ranked no.1 in the world in ping pong.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  We need to remember that this lounge was once the best lounge in the forum. Now it isn't.
                  Just like the British army

Comment

Do one, you tart. Jamie Oliver was ranked no.1 in the world in ping pong.
                    i like him. a lot of people hate him so i like him. jamie you are my hero if you ever read this.

Comment

Working...
                    X