Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has Kovalev Hopkins caught the imagination of so many boxing fans???/

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely no one saw this coming a month ago. It wasn't an option in any fan's mind. Plus, it's a great fight between 2 of the 3 best light heavyweights.

Why on earth wouldn't it capture the imaginations of boxing fans?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Because a 50 year old isn't cherry picking, yet the so called no1 didn't want to fight the other hard puncher in boxing in GGG.

Why is it a 50 year old is willing to take a risk whilst the no1 in the world cant? Has to control what gloves are wearing and stuff along those lines, is what makes this fight interesting.
      LOL, so floyd should move up to fight someone who isnt a top 10 p4p but ggg shouldnt move up and fight #2 p4p this has dumbass written all over it for a post

You go out of your way to disrespect a guy who has fought more world champions than ANYONE whos ever boxed but end up dissing your guy. lol
      Last edited by MRCHOKEaMF; 08-05-2014, 04:18 PM.

Comment

will this be apollo vs drago? does bhop have a "rocky" type friend to avenge him?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          it's the coming out party for kovalev. everyone who loves boxing loves kovalev and we're all anticipating to see a great performance by him. after he retires old man hopkins he will be top 10 p4p for sure. i already have him in my top 5 p4p.
          not entirely true, I have loved boxing nearly all my life and I dont love Kovalev, even watching replays and highlights including the one making circles that includes the cool terminator theme redone, just not sold except that he has damn good power and isent entirely foolish with it

Comment

Originally posted by davidandrei View Post
            will this be apollo vs drago? does bhop have a "rocky" type friend to avenge him?
            Yeah, Oscar.

Comment

Working...
            X