Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess there are some illegal substances in donaire's glove as Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need Naseem checking his gloves henceforth,We dont want another margaritogate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemolina View Post
      Margarito's hand wrap was red from the dye of the gloves. Donaire's wrap was red from a cut.
      This.

And the dye on cheato's wraps had nothing to do with plaster, it was merely used to point out that they reused the wraps from the cotto fight against mosley (no reason to have a red stain on a new wrap).

Comment

Originally posted by guxi124 View Post
        I guess there are some illegal substances in donaire's glove as Margarito.Because
        after fight last week and the fight with Vasquez, there‘s a lot of blood on donaire's Hand Wrap.
        Were the wraps found to be illegal? Did they contain any plaster related substances?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Were the wraps found to be illegal? Did they contain any plaster related substances?
          donaire nuthugger.lol

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            actually margaritos knuckle was bloody after the fight w/cotto.
            but i dont think nonito is doing anything illegal. he's already doing vada year around so the microscope is on him 24/7 damn near.
            VADA has nothing to do with the equipment but i dont think hea cheating. Margarito wraps had blood or red staining before the fight with Mosley.

Comment

Margarito is a cheater, Nonito just be busting up his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by guxi124 View Post
                I guess there are some illegal substances in donaire's glove as Margarito.Because
                after fight last week and the fight with Vasquez, there‘s a lot of blood on donaire's Hand Wrap.
                Ignorance knows no bounds.

Comment

They found hardened gauze that was dipped in plaster in Donaire's gloves???

Comment

Working...
                  X