No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Don’t Need a Floyd Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoudNeighbor View Post
    My guess is because they are around the same weight.

They both came in at 150 for their last fights at "The One".

And their both two of my favorite fighters. Danny keeps proving everyone wrong. Literally EVERY time he fights. But I don't think he's ready yet. Its not even the weight thats a problem. because if he does come up to 147 hes almost guaranteed to have some weight on Floyd when they fight. But it's more so the gap in skill. He doesnt bring anything up to the table for Floyd, not that I can think of. Theres really no one right now that can beat him, out of the fights that can be made.

the weight is not even the point...we know that they come at the same weight at fight night but we've already seen how floyd can fight bigger than his weight. danny garcia though, we haven't seen what he can do at 147. a sure bet is he'll most likely hold his own against th top 147 fighters right now but we're talking about fighting the p4p best fighter here. if garcia is going up to fight the regular champ at 147 like let's say devon alexander, then yeah that's fine. in fact that's a regular occurence in boxing for one champ to go up to fight another champ.

floyd is the best right now and he just fought a 154 fighter...why would you rush a young 140 champ to go up one weight to fight him?

Comment

Hes creating his own legacy defeating all the the best fighters hes not running to floyd for a fight he will bait floyd in for a fight plus I dont see the fight happening untill thw last fight is up on floyd contract this way he can lose but pass the torch down to garcia I do see garcia beating floyd he has the tools and is polishing himself each and everg fight I say fight peterson for his belt take it and then start moving up to welter slowly to fight madaina devon lopez garcia broner garcia would have beaten all of the top 140 pounds and 147 of his time because I see him beating all those guys I mentioned

Comment

I agree. Garcia doesn't need Mayweather. Stay away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Danny is like most everyday people. He knows Floyd isnt nothing that special. An overrated could have been fighter,hyped and marketed for money reasons. He knows Floyd is a... Could of been fighter, that thinks of Health first and hand picks opponents, so he can be a rich Coward, kinda guy.
          Stop hating so hard brother. Making yourself look lame on here. Nobody except other illogical Pacman fans are entertained by your comments, and even they know it's all rubbish, just dont admit it.

Comment

To me this is just negotiating talk. If Danny says he will take a bullet to fight Floyd and its all he has ever wanted and would do it for free, then Floyd's team will take that and lowball him when it comes time to make the fight.
            You always act like you would take the fight but its not the end of the world if it doesn't happen. That way it gives you some leverage in negotiations.
            Khan for example will get whatever scraps Floyd offers and live with it because he has made it known that the Floyd fight is his only goal.
            I have no doubt Garcia and Golden Boy want this matchup. May not happen in 2014 but as long as he keeps winning it should happen down the line. Slim picking for Floyd going forward.

Comment

Danny is like most everyday people. He knows Floyd isnt nothing that special. An overrated could have been fighter,hyped and marketed for money reasons. He knows Floyd is a... Could of been fighter, that thinks of Health first and hand picks opponents, so he can be a rich Coward, kinda guy.
              Hey buddy has manny taken his test yet or is he still napping

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                A mid range hooker doesn't beat FMJr right now. Danny seems aware of his limitations to date and doesn't want to ruin his hard fought achievements.
                How would losing to Floyd ruin Garcia's prior accomplishments exactly??

Comment

I think this clown made a queer pass at Floyd back in the day and Floyd rejected him. That's the only explination for the idiocy he spews on here daily.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Hes creating his own legacy defeating all the the best fighters hes not running to floyd for a fight he will bait floyd in for a fight plus I dont see the fight happening untill thw last fight is up on floyd contract this way he can lose but pass the torch down to garcia I do see garcia beating floyd he has the tools and is polishing himself each and everg fight I say fight peterson for his belt take it and then start moving up to welter slowly to fight madaina devon lopez garcia broner garcia would have beaten all of the top 140 pounds and 147 of his time because I see him beating all those guys I mentioned
                    It's called a 'period,' try using it next time you ignorant fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Booger View Post
                      It's called a 'period,' try using it next time you ignorant fool.
                      Now a ***** is gonna give us a grammar lesson.

Comment

Working...
                      X