No announcement yet.

khan what do next PLEASE READ AND GIVE OPINIONS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khan what do next PLEASE READ AND GIVE OPINIONS

ok khan has made the right choice to stay at 140lbs hed get banged out at 147 he should ditch roach hobble to roger mayweather and be like sorry ill never be anywhere near mayweather am not fit enough to carry his gloves i might not ever be superstar bt help my defense to become a good fighter. ALso roger wld slap khans ego so hard but wt is the point saying this hes gna stay with freddie and get his blocked knocked off for years to come

Originally posted by Itswar View Post
    ok khan has made the right choice to stay at 140lbs hed get banged out at 147 he should ditch roach hobble to roger mayweather and be like sorry ill never be anywhere near mayweather am not fit enough to carry his gloves i might not ever be superstar bt help my defense to become a good fighter. ALso roger wld slap khans ego so hard but wt is the point saying this hes gna stay with freddie and get his blocked knocked off for years to come
    Roger Mayweather is a terrible fit for Khan.

Steward is Khan's best bet.

Comment

he should bring in enzo calzaghe

Comment

TBH he is so pig-headed I don't think he will put it down to anything other than ''he caught me with a good shot, thats boxing y'know what a' mean?''

He is so delusional he can not see his flaws and when offered some constructive criticism he throws it back in peoples faces & starts acting like a kid.
        What is with todays fighters not working on the flaws and weaknesses?
        To be elite you need to work on your flaws & weaknesses as hard if not harder!

I think what he should do personally is ditch that silly personal trainer he is with & beg Alex Ariza to come back.
        He should look for a new trainer, I think Diaz or Manny Steward would be best suited to his style.

He needs a rehaul.
        Maybe its just me but is his hands really not coordinated with his feet?

His main problem IMO is his footwork, not having any head movement (only time I've seen him move his head is when hes put it up in the air or hes got his chin blasted) & his punch selection. He should not be throwing those rather odd uppercuts from the outside for a start.
        IDK he don't know how to roll with a shot, slip a punch or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post

Agree with this.

Comment

He should get Tyson to train him

Comment

thanks guys for the replying and i agree hes pig headed bt the suggestion u gave will never happen his ego wont allow him to go bk to ariza and hell sty with roach why be pacmans lapdog roach is suited to pac but like other ppl have mentioned a bad fit for khan. khan states he throws 1000 punches a session instead of that he shld have worked on his amateur style flows

Comment

yeh masteranglo he stated he will sty at 140lbs which id say is a gd idea and hes going to england to fight bt its gd tht he wont fight brook bcuz khan wld get fuked up khan needs to drop the ego and accpt and deal with his flaws or fuk boxing and get into fashion modelin where thyll massage his ego

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                  I wonder why are people bringing Ariza to this? Khan looked spectacular physically like always, his speed was unreal.
                  Because he did not take punches like we've seen recently..Every punch Garcia landed seemed to move Khan off his spot..He also looked really frill,weak even..He did not look any where close physically like he did when he fought Peterson...

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post

absolutely correct. steward would bring out the best of what khan do. he always makes the best out of what he has. but khan will never leave freddie, his ego will make him actually believe it was a lucky shot he got ktfo with, and he is still an elite level fighter that can take out anybody. someone close to him needs to tell him to ditch roach, and get with someone that can teach ALL aspect of the game, not just some cookie cutter offense

Comment

Working...
                    X