Nose Cauterization?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    Not racist at all man.

Dunno, probably thinner skin (so the vessels are more exposed.). Same reason white people seem to cut more often than blacks I guess.
    I'm black and I have noticed black people have a lot smaller hands in general to white people.

I would rather bleed easier than risk breaking or hurting my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Homie D Clown View Post
      I'm black and I have noticed black people have a lot smaller hands in general to white people.

I would rather bleed easier than risk breaking or hurting my hands.
      I've broke my right wrist already as well.

Guess I'm just genetically unfortunate.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        I've broke my right wrist already as well.

Guess I'm just genetically unfortunate.
        Ouch! naw it doesn't have to be genes bro. I heard that some crazy amount of people in Uk have Vitamin D deficiency due to the grim weather . Lack of Vitamin D makes bones more brittle. -Homey

Comment

Yep, been there done that. I used to suffer from nosebleeds as a kid; I could have my head down reading a book the drip, drip, drip - blood appears on the page. I was having nose bleeds so often it was like a period! The procedure doesn't take long or hurt too much - just enough to make your eyes water. Essentially, the doctor seals the leaking blood vessels way up at the back of the nose. I had a few, odds bleeds after now its stopped so I guess my nose has gone through its menopause.

Comment

Working...
          X