No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Sturm: I Beat Martin Murray, 115-113 Score

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Sturm: I Beat Martin Murray, 115-113 Score

The WBA's super champion at middleweight, Felix Sturm of Germany, saw no controversy with Friday's twelve round draw against Martin Murray. At least no controversy for the British boxer. If there was any controversy involved, he believes the judges took away a close win from him - and not Murray, the British/Commonwealth champion. Unlike his controversial win over Matthew Macklin earlier this year, most experts at ringside saw the draw with Murray as a very close fight. The judges had it 116-112 Sturm, 115-113 Murray and 114-114 for the draw.

[Click Here To Read More]

Fuk off Felix! Fight somebody worthy already!

Comment

I agree this time. You didn't beat Macklin though.

Comment

When you start to look ordinary against the likes of Macklin and Murray, you know it is time to hang it up. Martin Murray is not a world level fighter and he made Strum look very ordinary. I thought Murray did enough to win the title and the fact the fight ended on a draw in Germany is a clear indication that Murray was the better man on the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
          Fuk off Felix! Fight somebody worthy already!
          im wit cha hammer, i dont like to disrespect any fighters but sturm needs to disappear or fight a live body

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            I agree this time. You didn't beat Macklin though.
            Exactly how I see it. Won 115-113 against Murray, lost 112-116 to Macklin.

Comment

Originally posted by SP1 View Post
              When you start to look ordinary against the likes of Macklin and Murray, you know it is time to hang it up. Martin Murray is not a world level fighter and he made Strum look very ordinary. I thought Murray did enough to win the title and the fact the fight ended on a draw in Germany is a clear indication that Murray was the better man on the night.
              It also proves he's a fraud, hate to use that word too but that's exactly what Sturm is.

Comment

Fight the Kid Chocolate. He needs a world title you bum!

Comment

There is no way Sturm won this fight. I had Murray ahead by at least 2rounds. Stop crying Sturm! You are a scared coward, protected for years.

Comment

Working...
                  X