No announcement yet.

Nobody promotes African American boxers better than Don King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    I meant packed venues. Just look at the Alexander-Urango fight. There were more people there then there were at Williams-Cintron.

Nobody knows about the Peterson brothers lol. Shawn Porter is only known because he sparred with Pacman.

You are truly an idiot.

Any real boxing fan knows who the Peterson brothers. They also know who Shawn Porter is.

Your problem is that you are not a boxing fan. You are in love with Khan and that is all. You have no knowledge of who is the sport or what it takes to be successful in the sport.

Actually it is fans like you that hurt our sport. You are not a passionate wnough boxing fan to encourage other potential fans. You don't have the knowledge to help grow our fan base. Pretty sad actually.

Comment

Top Rank and Golden Boy Promotions aren't very good in promoting African American boxers. Say what you want about Don King. He does do a far, far better job in promoting African American boxers. How come?
      He's alleged to have dodgey dealings with his fighters otherwise Don King can promote a fight big time

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
        You are truly an idiot.

Any real boxing fan knows who the Peterson brothers. They also know who Shawn Porter is.

Your problem is that you are not a boxing fan. You are in love with Khan and that is all. You have no knowledge of who is the sport or what it takes to be successful in the sport.

Actually it is fans like you that hurt our sport. You are not a passionate wnough boxing fan to encourage other potential fans. You don't have the knowledge to help grow our fan base. Pretty sad actually.
        I know who the Peterson bros are. Amir beats them both btw. And thanks for calling me names and making fun of me again, YOU MOTHER****ER !!

Comment

Didn't Don King financially rape one of the most famous African American fighters in the last 30 years?

Comment

I know who the Peterson bros are. Amir beats them both btw. And thanks for calling me names and making fun of me again, YOU MOTHER****ER !!
            I never made fun of you man. I told the truth about you.

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
              I never made fun of you man. I told the truth about you.
              Marvel >>>>>>>>>> DC

Comment

King is a great promoter when he has the right guys. I know thats not saying much being that any top promoter can handle the right guys well, but King is alot better at selling his bull**** to the public than most promoters. Arum looks like a bigger crook than King for doing sometimes less than King. King however can come across as more trustworthy despite being exactly what he appears to be and thats what makes him a better promoter than almost everyone.

I think King could promote anyone and make it seem great even if it isn't and King has been known to put his guys in some tough fights no matter what the outcome.

Comment

Don king promoted tyson, tyson retired nearly broke

Sugar ray leonard was a self promoter and has millions in the bank

hmmm

Comment

Working...
                  X