Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO:Bernard Hopkins speaks about Mayweather-Mosley & REALLY shows his boxing IQ!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO:Bernard Hopkins speaks about Mayweather-Mosley & REALLY shows his boxing IQ!

Last edited by Cash Cow; 05-08-2010, 01:57 AM. Reason: I forgot to put VIDEO in the title, can you please change?

where has he been hiding?

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work Jr. View Post
      where has he been hiding?

Comment

I guess big bear really belongs to Oscar not Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          no seriously where has he been hiding? He put the battery in Shanes back and got him beat up

Comment

his iq is fighting smaller fighters or guys that came off flicks...funny how him and manny became great fighters fighting ppl with weight problems
            Last edited by KILLA RIGHT; 05-08-2010, 02:47 AM.

Comment

i was watching that earlier today. lol

Comment

Naz come up with a game plan mosley didn’t have the ring iq to pull.

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
                  Naz come up with a game plan mosley didn’t have the ring iq to pull.
                  can u tell me what it was

Comment

Hopkins is one of Floyd biggest haters. It bothers me how he roots against Floyd in every fight (him sitting front row). Every punch that lands hes standing up and hollering than he starts talking to the guy next to him like "this is how you beat him " blah blah. Why was this fool rooting for hatton against Mayweather? Watch that clown jump up and down the early part of that fight when he thought Hatton would take control.

Comment

Working...
                    X