Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yanks pay attention: Kessler vs Froch is what we call EXCITEMENT!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it was a good fight. But it was also extremely sloppy.

Comment

An American will win this tournament. Discuss.

Comment

Was an excellent fight but i thought both fighters lacked a lot of technical ability, it was like watching two amateurs at times when they tried to box.

Comment

It was a great fight, true heart and gut from both guys. I personally thought that Kessler beat him by a mile but that's me.....great fight and a must-see for any boxing fan- good stuff here!!

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
            nice try ***et poser you are not american but euro trash
            Born in Torrance, California. Come over here so I can kick you in the twat.

Comment

I wasn't that blown away, but I guess we apparently all have different preferences based on geographical location.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                I wasn't that blown away, but I guess we apparently all have different preferences based on geographical location.
                yea it was a sloppy fight

Comment

why does it always have to be one or the other? Cant you like brawling, fighting, pure boxing, sweet science, moving, trading, and so on? Why does it always have to be one way sucks? Thats what makes boxing great. There are all kinds of way to fight and win a fight. Just because you are bigger & stronger doesnt mean you will lose to a master boxer. Just because you are a guy who has mastered the sweet science doesnt mean that you wont get KTFO by some one punch brawler. Thats why I love boxing. Stop thinking that everything has to be one way

Comment

Originally posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post
                    discuss ..........................................
                    It was but you must remember there was not headbutting or running just two fighters......fightin'.

America has an any means necesarry mentality. I know that sounds horrible but it's not meant that way (my last GF was american) but it is true. A win is a win, doesn't matter how it is done spoiling an all is how many American's see it but then anybody - naturally - will support their hometown guy(s) fighting.

What is also true is that they have the best atheletic and technical boxers though bar none. Europe I think must concede that I believe.

As a boxing fan I just wish we had a universal agreement against spoiling and replay - even reversible - decisions to make things better overall for the sport. I love this sport; it dominates my life - to the point where it drives my GFs nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
                      yea it was a sloppy fight
                      Yer. Would have been better if one had taken a knee.

Comment

Working...
                      X