Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone pay or watch Wach vs Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone pay or watch Wach vs Haye?

Just curious. I don't think i would "pay" but i would watch it for sure! Do you think it would be exciting?

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
    Just curious. I don't think i would "pay" but i would watch it for sure! Do you think it would be exciting?
    I don't think it would be interesting fight. Wach is to slow and Haye is too cautious against big men.
    It would be Valuev fight all over again with Haye winning by 2-4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      I don't think it would be interesting fight. Wach is to slow and Haye is too cautious against big men.
      It would be Valuev fight all over again with Haye winning by 2-4 rounds.
      Do you think Wach knowing he couldn't be hurt by a smaller man try to rush Haye and put pressure on him and take him out in the latter rounds. It could be a good strategy, if Haye loses then that's that.

Comment

Would anyone pay or watch Wach vs Haye?

!!! Yes !!!

Comment

Watch? Maybe, I dunno. Pay? Definitely not. I don't support glorified suck. I'm sorry, Haye apparently has all these skills that don't show up time and time again. He has some defensive movement, power, and really overrated footwork. His timing is inconsistent, and as stated, against bigger guys instead of being aggressive and getting in to mess people up, he becomes hesitant.

And no I'm not excusing Wlads obvious opportunities to unload on Wach and take the fight after the 4th round. That inexcusable as well. I understand you don't want to make mistakes, but he was barely trying to punish Wlad.
          Last edited by Japanese Boxing; 11-11-2012, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
            Do you think Wach knowing he couldn't be hurt by a smaller man try to rush Haye and put pressure on him and take him out in the latter rounds. It could be a good strategy, if Haye loses then that's that.
            I think it would have the whole recipe to be an extremely boring fight.
            Wach is too slow for Haye and he is not stupid as Chisorra to try to bully Haye with wild punches. He would jab jab, try something big occasionally.

On the other hand Haye is too scared of big fighters. He likes to run around and his stamina is not the greatest if he engages in too many clinches. He would run and run and run. Spring one-two punches landing on slow Wach and again run. The fight would average 10-15 punches landed per round.

Comment

Working...
            X