No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: We'll Run Pacquiao Out of Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
    only way pac wins if hes on the ariza shakes again. hell, i wouldnt be surprised if he was working with memo, roach has been sounding that desperate.

48-0

#TBE
    You on the short bus or something? Floyd is on the shakes now and is working with Memo and is not being tested. His old man now is certain of a KO.....wake up fool, Flroid had to juice up just to have a chance.

The illusion is over this weekend, manny is going to make Flroid quit.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      You on the short bus or something? Floyd is on the shakes now and is working with Memo and is not being tested. His old man now is certain of a KO.....wake up fool, Flroid had to juice up just to have a chance.

The illusion is over this weekend, manny is going to make Flroid quit.
      Another pac-tard who will disappear this weekend after the fight. Literally I will take the time to flood your inbox and bully you just for being an idiot.

Comment

After Hatton lost to Pacman, Floyd Sr. went into hiding...Hatton did not look for him and Hatton went home to England. After May 2nd and chicken Floyd loss to the Pacman...we don't know where Floyd Sr. will be hiding. I am pretty sure he will leave Las Vegas because his son chicken Floyd will be out hunting him.

Comment

The Real JOKE Coach has stood up and spoken

Boxings vaudeville villian of tainted static poetry has opened his maw

This brings a smile upon my face, as I know he has LOST the battle between he and Mr. 7 time

The real question is : Has he convinced JR ?

Why all the fuss over what Jr , Sr, Rog , Queerellbe etc........ over the little guy from across the water that is SOOOOOOOOOOO EASY ???????????????

Comment

48-0 #TBE 25/8 #TMT #CincoDeMayweather

Comment

What do you know? You said your son lost to Oscar. Fall back.

"I thought Oscar won the fight on points, threw more punches and was more aggressive," said Floyd Mayweather Sr., who used to train De La Hoya. "My son had good defense and caught a lot of his punches, but I still thought Oscar pressed enough to win the fight."

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post

"I thought Oscar won the fight on points, threw more punches and was more aggressive," said Floyd Mayweather Sr., who used to train De La Hoya. "My son had good defense and caught a lot of his punches, but I still thought Oscar pressed enough to win the fight."
                lol holy smokes, yeah.. He used to coach Delahoya, him saying Delahoya won means, his son in his head is not anymore undefeated lol

The predator is a strange alien.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                  Another pac-tard who will disappear this weekend after the fight. Literally I will take the time to flood your inbox and bully you just for being an idiot.
                  april 2015=alt

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post

"I say this to you today and I really believe it and its true, that since Ali, there hasn’t been a better fighter, better boxer than Floyd Mayweather. This young man has the teqhnique and the ability which puts him in my book ahead of such greats as Sugar Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran, Marvin Hagler and all the other great fighters that I’ve seen in my career. And there is NOBODY that combines all the skills of Floyd mayweather." -BOB ARUM

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                      "I say this to you today and I really believe it and its true, that since Ali, there hasn’t been a better fighter, better boxer than Floyd Mayweather. This young man has the teqhnique and the ability which puts him in my book ahead of such greats as Sugar Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran, Marvin Hagler and all the other great fighters that I’ve seen in my career. And there is NOBODY that combines all the skills of Floyd mayweather." -BOB ARUM
                      fine, floyd is better than ali, but he still lost to oscar. im fine with this LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X