Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do McDonalds Commercials always feature mintorities? (SRS)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Why do McDonalds Commercials always feature mintorities? (SRS)

Seriously? Nearly every McDonalds commercial I see involves Blacks or Hispanics.

This latest one featuring the "return" of the McRib features several minorities and a black guy dancing while eating the Mcrib and licking his fingers like some 5 year old kid.

Like WTF??? Are these people bothered by basically being exploited?

And I ask, are you bothered by these commercials if you happen to be Black or other minority?

You're absolutly right. This **** has been going on for years. Even KFC commercials too.

Comment

Heres a sneak peek at their next advert...

I'm not lovin' it.

Comment

I'm going to guess that it has a lot less to do with racism and more to do with targeting the demographics that they feel will be beneficial to them.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbolio View Post
          Heres a sneak peek at their next advert...

I'm not lovin' it.
          You're going to give Trigger a hard on if you keep posting pictures of those vixens.

Comment

Don't know what mintorities are, but I blatantly can't stand the taste of it.

Comment

Because if they were all white people all the time, it would be racist.

Comment

Originally posted by G-DOGS View Post
                I'm going to guess that it has a lot less to do with racism and more to do with targeting the demographics that they feel will be beneficial to them.
                that sounded too intelligent to actually be Lakas
                who are you, member of Lakas' snitch squad pretending to be him? :laugh:

Comment

I just spoke to my friend about this (he's indian). He's upset that Indian's dont get shown in these commercials. He's calling for a boycott!

Damn Rasicts.. they need every single race in them ads

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    that sounded too intelligent to actually be Lakas
                    who are you, member of Lakas' snitch squad pretending to be him? :laugh:
                    Who? I don't know what your talking about.

Comment

Working...
                    X