Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White stealing Pro Boxing commentary and getting it wrong...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I notice White isn't talking about his X superstar Ronda anymore. It's sort of like she never existed in the first place.

Comment

I like that guy Conner. The ****y little bastard can really fight. I think he will win.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        I see your opinion is based on my opinion on White's character and business conduct...

The point is incorrect marketing. Actually the reason why they are technically incorrect about belts is because they're selling Conor as some hope while they show Aldo as if everybody forgot about Dre. Unfair innit... Ringling Brothers was cool
        too at the wee age
        How is it incorrect marketing? Everything is fair in love, war & fight promotion.

And hell man you don't really gotta market or hype a talker they do that **** themselves. Chael Sonnen had a not so great record even for a UFC guy & he got more big fights than most top five guys will ever get. Tyson Fury is a great boxing example. Ali was saying he was the greatest a couple years before he fought Liston the first time & most boxing fans were laughing at him.

I also think you are underrating McGregor like he's purely hype. The brother is a high level striker & Aldo tends to stand up. If you don't think McGregor can be competitive vs Aldo or even win I don't think you know **** about MMA. I do think someone is getting KTFO, but the loser will still be a top guy & McGregor will still get too much attention cuz his ass loves to talk ****.

Comment

Working...
        X