Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need advice on interracial marriage.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I think it's cool when I go somewhere and I see a black dude with a big fat white woman.
    i find that to be utterly sad, pathetic and disgusting....

slick bruvas who are with fat white chicks only mean one thing:

YOU IS A BROKE ASS HOE.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      I know what you mean, but I'm a pinoy or a P4CTARD in boxing terms. I don't have any problem white people marrying Philippine women or black people marrying the same.
      I don't care or mind when a chinaman/Pinoy marries a white women as much as I care when a black dude taints one of our white princesses.

That's cool that you bagged a white one. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        My wife is white. I'm a six and half foot native looking oddity. The neighborhood we live in is immaculate...but since I'm with her, everyone looks at us like we belong there. Her credit was already established and good...which will only help with your credit rating. The list is long my friend. Enjoy it. My wife is German Irish...you sound like you have a Scandinavian beauty. Creme of the crop bud
        Cool, though I never thought statuses mean that much in crediting you, it tends to be societal class by credit but I never thought it was racial in some point. Scandinavian (Blonde and Blue eyes if you are asking.) Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          You snagged yourself a white woman. Dont fcuk it up. You've just opened so many doors for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
            I don't care or mind when a chinaman/Pinoy marries a white women as much as I care when a black dude taints one of our white princesses.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post

Thanks.

Comment

Lots of libcuck troll accounts lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Hey guys, I know this is an odd thread but, would you kindly comment on your experiences of interracial marriage?

I'm going to get married to my girlfriend in 2 months, and I'm from South East Asia and she is from Finland. Her folks are kind and they approved of it and so were my parents impression on her. But I would like to know your experiences on how society look upon the cross race marriage, and how different cultures affects married life etc etc, because this is something that would completely change my life now, and I want to make sure everything goes well.

I just need advice from you guys man, I'll thank you in advance.
                  Learn about her culture, language, her history, and shut the **** up and live life.

Okay. You don't wanna see me.

Live, love, embrace your woman, thank God everyday. Be happy. Just be happy and loving.

Peace Hermano

Comment

I'm in an interacial marriage. My wife is white I am not (Half Indian Quarter dutch Quarter Koi-san). My wife and I dated for 10 years before we got married . Living in South Africa (if you know about the history) obviously had its issues. Our families didnt agree at first but when they saw how much we cared for each other race didnt matter in the slightest.

we have a beautiful 2 year old and expecting our second child in January.

Don't worry too much about what the world says as long as you guys are happy the world can go f@#$ itself.

Good luck man.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                      Lots of libcuck troll accounts lately.
                      What's your problem?

Comment

Working...
                      X