Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You all don't realize how strong Kell Brook is........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who gives a fk about strength
    It helps in the clinches but when you feel the power of GGG youre gonna back up whether youre stronger or not

Comment

Everybody who sparred with Brook say how good he was. and at 147 he was drained. He will be special at 160 possibly but we dont know yet. He could be a 4 division champ. So whos to say he cant perform at super middleweight after hes done with middlweight?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
        who gives a fk about strength
        It helps in the clinches but when you feel the power of GGG youre gonna back up whether youre stronger or not
        Brook will outbox golovkin on the outside and clinch him on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Troy Williams View Post
          Brook is gonna manhandle Golovkin in that ring on the inside. It's the big hooks from distance he needs to worry about, especially those chopping hooks.
          Brook is good enough...
          But he got floored by a counter (early in his career) and a shot and old Senchenko badly stunned him in the fourth...

Comment

I heard McDonagh say somewhere in this video yesterday that when he asked Kell how much weigh he weighed inbetween one of his fights, he was shocked to hear Kell say over 15 stone, which is over 200 pounds.

I'm not sure if he's exaggerating, but that's crazy.

But regardless, that's not his natural weight, he obviously has a good appetite, most of his weight is fat when he's not in camp

Comment

Brook is physically very strong, it's common knowledge but being strong and manhandling Welterweights is very different to dealing with a physically strong Middleweight.

I've always felt it's not the physical difference that will be a factor as their size difference isn't massive. It's the fact Brook is used to fighting Welterweights and usually not very good ones. It's a hell of a leap from that to Golovkin. That's where the difference will show in my opinion.

Comment

Brook by decision.

Comment

Brook is looking like a pumped-up BEAST at the weigh in today

Comment

[QUOTE=Da Pimper;17015175]Shawn Porter used to fight at 168 and has bullied everybody he's faced, dude tossed Thurman and Devon around the ring all night like ragged dolls. Yet when Porter tried to bully Brook he couldn't get Brook to BUDGE AN INCH.

At 160 physically Brook will be non-drained and will probably be stronger than GGG. If Brook clinches GGG I guarantee you GGG ain't gonna be able to do A THING.

Yall gotta remember Brook is half Jamaican, his Dad was probably one of those muscular Jamaican sailors who slay women across the world and then sail away.

Comment

Working...
                    X