Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: I Told Ward He Could Put a Glass Eye To Sleep!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward's done, finished. He is going to be a commentator full time or HBO because that injury put the kibosh on his boxing career.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFO View Post
      I don't knock Wards style, he keeps putting W's on the board and at the end of the day that's what matters. The only knock I have against Ward is that he rarely ever leaves Cali and has never left the U.S. to fight. Not that it's uncommon, but, he was the Super Six winner and never left his home turf while every other fighter was scattered about.
      He's fought at the Cayman Islands and Saint Lucia

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        Froch pretty much got it right. Andre is good and an outstanding person, but his style stinks a bit, glad to see him stop Dawson though.

Its kinda like watching May jr. he is boring, kinda like watching paint dry.
        _________
        I'd rather be boring and super effective, undefeated, and thee top p4p best THAN to be exciting for the fans sake but getting knocked the f..u..c..k out in the process like your boy Pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Last weekend.
          I guess Froch is on PPV in England but I pretty sure he will never be on here in the USA. By the way wasn't Haye-Harrison a PPV event in England? It looks like you guys will pay to watch any fight, even if its an absolute turd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ericd314 View Post
            _________
            I'd rather be boring and super effective, undefeated, and thee top p4p best THAN to be exciting for the fans sake but getting knocked the f..u..c..k out in the process like your boy Pacquiao
            Can't get Pacquiao out your head

Comment

• Buahahahah Froch is than man, period!!! roflmao

Comment

• When Ward doesn't clinch and bore people he can hurt people lol... Maybe Froch might not want to taunt him too much for his own good...

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  IBF/WBA super middleweight champion Carl Froch (31-2, 22KOs) sent some stinging comments to the king at 168, Andre Ward (26-0, 14KOs). Froch lost a twelve round decision to Ward in 2011. Froch avenged his other career defeat on Saturday night at the O2 Arena, with a twelve round decision over Mikel Kessler. According to Froch, there was some tension when he told Ward, to his face, that he wasn't a very exciting fighter. Ward was sitting ringside at the O2 Arena as part of the broadcast team for HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  its offfical!!!...Ward is Froch's daddy!!....Froch can't beat Ward...EVERYBODY knows it!!....only a clown would think that a venue would make the difference in fight between those 2...their skills are too far apart for a venue to matter....get real!!...Ward sonned Froch with one ****ing hand....Froch don't want it so I expect him to say stupid **** like this...smh
                  Last edited by Mr. Philadel; 05-28-2013, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    You found Froch-Ward boring because you don't appreciate intelligent boxing. Go watch that "Smash" whatever **** Lennox was talking about. Stop talking about pure boxers. Your opinion isn't warranted.
                    This guy ^ is a grade A prat.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      Two of the biggest mainstream stars in boxing today are Floyd Mayweather and Benard Hopkins. And the two things they have in common are sustained winning, and a "boring" fighting style. This tells me that if a guy wins at a high level for long enough, stardom will come.
                      Is this the same Bernard Hopkins who is now fighting on ESPN?

No one wants to see this bore anymore. He's not PPV material.

Comment

Working...
                      X