Corrie Sanders
    Kevin Johnson
    Herbie Hide
    Sam Peter
    Chris Byrd
    Calvin Brock

vs

Floyd top 10
    what is this? herbie hide? he was a frigging protected fighter who beat nobody! rahman(2 time world champ), briggs(world champ), larry donald, jameel mccline, brewster, obed sullivan, monte barrett, botha, derrick jefferson, danell nicholson, etc...i'm not even a klitschko fan but everyone of these guys i'd take over hide, kingpin, sanders, brock(although brock upset mccline). rahman & briggs had seen better days but id still take them over kingpin, brock, sanders & especially HERBIE HIDE...you can make a better list then that...i think mayweathers resume is better then both though...corrie sanders had ONE good win in his career when he beat klitschko. he had a great fight with hasim rahman but lost. he was a C+ solid journeyman at best. big power & good chin but he only moonlighted as a prizefighter. it was a huge win & upset but he was not a legit contender. he only got a title fight with vitali because he held the WBO belt(before it was recognized as world title) & K2 negotiated the fight for the vacant WBC belt & vitali was #1 contender.
    Last edited by joe strong; 02-05-2013, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by totalstranga View Post
      Is that the uncle who also scouted Kid Tiger Muhammed by any chance?
      Everyone on this board seem to know people in boxing. There is one guy who says Kessler is his neighbour, another guy who worked with Lennox Lewis, etc. It's amazing who you meet on the internet. I've met people on the web with IQs higher than Einstein's.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
        Everyone on this board seem to know people in boxing. There is one guy who says Kessler is his neighbour, another guy who worked with Lennox Lewis, etc. It's amazing who you meet on the internet. I've met people on the web with IQs higher than Einstein's.
        i know tye fields & a few domestic fighters in western canada...

Comment

I would say Jesus Chavez is definitely one of Mayweather's Top 10 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I would say Jesus Chavez is definitely one of Mayweather's Top 10 wins.

Jesus Chavez was 1-13 when Floyd fought him.

Chavez was smaller than Floyd too, he fought at bantamweight and junior featherweight before he fought Floyd at 130, and went back down to 122 for his final fight.

Here's his BoxRec:

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...4761&cat=boxer

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Chavez was smaller than Floyd too, he fought at bantamweight and junior featherweight before he fought Floyd at 130, and went back down to 122 for his final fight.

Here's his BoxRec:

Wrong Jesus Chavez. I believe he's refering to this one. http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...8789&cat=boxer

Comment

Here's his BoxRec:

When BoxRec'ing goes wrong

Comment

Here's his BoxRec:

People like you are what is wrong with this website.

Comment

Mayweather and its not even close.

The level of competition available in the lower divisions is way way beyond what is at the heavyweight division.

I mean even ortiz who isnt that good is way more skilled than chisora and that weird german dude who was on roids that the klits have been fighting. IDK where they find some of these bums at heavyweight. Put it this way, the klits often are fighting guys you never heard of. When has floyd ever fount an unknown guy? Its been like 14 years or more.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      When BoxRec'ing goes wrong
                      The sad story of the vast majority on here.

How new to the sport do you have to be when a guy mentions Jesus Chavez they don't even know who it is?

His fight with Erik Morales wasn't even that long ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X