No announcement yet.

Official Hurricane Sandy thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    That dumb fake titted attention whoring blond bitch made me laugh...why do stupid bitches always need a reason to grab a little attention?

Comment

• Arial view of Breezy Point in Queens, when a house caught fire and because of the extreme winds, spread to 80 others houses

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Arial view of Breezy Point in Queens, when a house caught fire and because of the extreme winds, spread to 80 others houses

That is crazy

I hope all you guys out there stay safe

Comment

• lotta respect coming from the limey's in this thread. it's good to see

#brotherhood.

and yes, hurricanes are anything between boring and uneventful, and life threatening.

i've heard figures estimating the costs of the storm between a few hundred million to multiple billions.

Comment

• I hope everyone is doing ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Arial view of Breezy Point in Queens, when a house caught fire and because of the extreme winds, spread to 80 others houses

Damn man, I hope all those families are ok. Sandy turned some lives upside down man. Praying for all involved

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I hope everyone is doing ok.

how is your crib, bro?

and are your kids back at school yet? i gotta figure that they'll have to wait at least for the power to come back on.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  lotta respect coming from the limey's in this thread. it's good to see

#brotherhood.

and yes, hurricanes are anything between boring and uneventful, and life threatening.

i've heard figures estimating the costs of the storm between a few hundred million to multiple billions.
                  Its a good thing those people have f.e.m.a. to help them. You know the same f.e.m.a that Romney was talking about defunding before.
                  http://news.yahoo.com/romney-faces-s...=3?.tsrc=attmp

Comment

Working...
                  X