Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be honest, unless Floyd pulls a Marquez again he ain't takin p4p title.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be honest, unless Floyd pulls a Marquez again he ain't takin p4p title.

At the least it'll be open an discussion for the argument but it won't an undisputed topic.

You can list arguable reasons (weak DLH, both DLH/Hatton previously beaten by Floyd etc.)of Pac's streak of wins lately, but you can't dismiss his performances in his recent past fights. He's probably only lost 3-4 rounds his last 5 fights. He didn't emerge as Boxing's #1 p4p overnight just because he was moving up and down in weight but also cause hes been dominant in every single one of them i.e Floyd before he retired.

If Floyd comes out tomorrow night with a TKO or a usual lopsided UD, then yes even I will admit he makes for good argument for #1 spot. Only reason Pac took it is because Floyd vacated that title. Unless Pac retires or they both face off Floyd ain't taking it.

FCUKK P4P bullshish

Comment

Originally posted by crazy vic View Post
      FCUKK P4P bullshish
      Yea so true. **** it. Let's forget pound 4 pound jibberish and just focus on the HW division.

Comment

Originally posted by mikelovesfood View Post
        Yea so true. **** it. Let's forget pound 4 pound jibberish and just focus on the HW division.

Exactly, lol

f**k it... its a system to feed small men and their small men syndrome. lol

Comment

At the least it'll be open an discussion for the argument but it won't an undisputed topic.

You can list arguable reasons (weak DLH, both DLH/Hatton previously beaten by Floyd etc.)of Pac's streak of wins lately, but you can't dismiss his performances in his recent past fights. He's probably only lost 3-4 rounds his last 5 fights. He didn't emerge as Boxing's #1 p4p overnight just because he was moving up and down in weight but also cause hes been dominant in every single one of them i.e Floyd before he retired.

If Floyd comes out tomorrow night with a TKO or a usual lopsided UD, then yes even I will admit he makes for good argument for #1 spot. Only reason Pac took it is because Floyd vacated that title. Unless Pac retires or they both face off Floyd ain't taking it.
          he'll have an argument but not much of a case.

Comment

p4p is subjective, u could make a case for eighter pac or the mosley-may winner. p4p supremacy is being decided tommorow night as far as im concerned.

Comment

if floyd wants to reach #1 P4P he has got to fight Pacqiuao...although this fight with shane if he wins that is will retain his #2 P4P status

Comment

**** p4p!

If floyd's performance is anywhere just like in the JMM fight, then there's no more doubt he's indeed a chicken runner and a fraud.

And i would be glad i did not buy this ppv.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                  **** p4p!

If floyd's performance is anywhere just like in the JMM fight, then there's no more doubt he's indeed a chicken runner and a fraud.

And i would be glad i did not buy this ppv.
                  i dont understand at all. floyd fought a perfect fight against marquez, the problem with that fight is that marquez was a smaller man and fighting a perfect fight against a blown up LW isnt impressive. but if u look at the fight alone it was damn near perfect.

now hes fighting a man his own size, a great fighter in sugar shane. how does beating shane whos a legitimate oponent in the perfect manner make him a chicken and a fraud?

your gonna call him a chicken and a fraud no matter what he does. just forget all your *******-***** **** and enjoy the sport. i know u dont really follow the sport just the whole mayweather-pacquiao drama series, try watching the acctual sport and u might enjoy it.

Comment

I dont think alot of poster here are in boxing to enjoy the sport, Just let go of all these PPV or P4P BS and enjoy the fights. And let your hate go it 2010 already..Geez

Comment

Working...
                    X