Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm glad Floyd-Pacman didn't happen,here's why......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amadla Ngawethu View Post
    I hope you'l still be as glad when Mosley's ass is handed back to him in a lopsided fashion
    No. After fight night Mosley will be old and tired and should have retired a long time ago.

Comment

like people posted before me, shane will lose in a lopsided fashion---i give shane no more than 3 rounds in this fight, if that---shane will get tagged all night and get frustrated like never before---winky wright did beat shane by just jabbing him, and floyd feints with his jab and counter rights, something not even forrest did against shane, yet forrest dominated shane---shane has problems with movers and moves so well around the ring---true story---9-3 in favor of floyd or more---

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
        like people posted before me, shane will lose in a lopsided fashion---i give shane no more than 3 rounds in this fight, if that---shane will get tagged all night and get frustrated like never before---winky wright did beat shane by just jabbing him, and floyd feints with his jab and counter rights, something not even forrest did against shane, yet forrest dominated shane---shane has problems with movers and moves so well around the ring---true story---9-3 in favor of floyd or more---
        U speak of Winky & Forrest as if it's a given that Floyd would beat them!!

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
          It's like so,Mosley beat Margarito badly & took his title & claim to being #1 at 147!!I give Pacman credit for fighting Cotto,but it still was a catchweight!!I give Floyd absolutely no credit for beating a fat lightweight great at a catchweight he didn't make!!Then all of a sudden,U have Pacman-Floyd trying to make a fight at 147,to see who the best is,but the whole time Mosley,#1 at 147 can't get a fight for a year??If any fighter deserves a big fight at 147,for a claim of the best,it's my dude Sugar,so I'm glad he's getting to fight won of these 2 deva's before they faced each other at Mosley's 147 without him,that is all!!
          I'm also glad mosley is gonna get his shot at floyd. he better make the most of it

Comment

ya if theres one positive thing outta all this is we get to see floyd vs. ssm. a fight a decade in the making. and ssm finally gets his superfight hes been chasing for i dunno how long ...

Comment

i see mosley shocking this wold by KOing may in spectacular fashion.

Comment

I'm cruising old topics out of boredom and I've become even more uninterested in any further Mayweather talk.

It's just the same cycle again and again from similar sounding posters.

This board needs a revolution where fighters are actually broke down and discussed instead of gossiped about.

Comment

Working...
                X