Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LoL, Pacquiao acting like Bruce Lee, NEW VIDEO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, Roach looks so much like Gordon Ramsay from a distance...

Comment

look at the calves! and the footwork, its like hes got wheels on those feet. his balance is great. he moves like hes preparing to fight MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by R.M {7} View Post
        I don't think he acted like bruce lee at all. Except one pose lol.

EDIT - lol! invented martial arts!?!? yeah...nah....he didn't.
        Bruce lee invented the philosophy and principals of Jeet Kune Do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeet_Kune_Do

which is a martial art.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Ram View Post
          First of all he didnt invent any art.Bruce lee himself said so in his interviews and books..Jeet kune Do literally means way of the intercepting fist.Bruce took manny martial arts and combined it into one as he does not like the idea of limiting oneself within a single art...he said that if his students take Jeet Kune do as an art by itself then they do not know about fighting and will not go far..Jeet kune do is fighting naturally just like how water flows.

You put water in a cup,it becomes the cup,Put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle,Put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot.Water can flow....Or it can Crash....BE WATER MY FRIEND.

''Bruce Lee''
          yup and mma fighters will ultimately have the same philosophy as bruce lee...

Comment

Originally posted by corpse elf View Post
            A Coward fraud who juices to fight Past Prime fighters shouldnt even be mentioned with a guy like Bruce who basically invented a Martial Art...

Theres even Photoshops of manny's juiced up, ugly Alien looking oversized head on bruce's body..just sad
            I think its really sad when people like you turn up talkin total ****!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elgaringo View Post
              I think its really sad when people like you turn up talkin total ****!!!!

Comment

Is this what hardcore Pac fans consider news, him imitating Bruce Lee for like ten seconds? And what's with the cheap crappy music?

Comment

Working...
                X