No announcement yet.

Naito vs Kameda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madvillain View Post
    I'm sure one will be posted, I just don't know what time to come over here to look.

Same here. I'm in Rancho Cordova but go to Sac City, you?
    Still in HS, don't know where I am gonna end up after. Looking at UC Davis, though.

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    If I can lock down the channel in Japan, I am half way home.

I am determined about this one.
    Thanks, jreck. I read somewhere else that the fight will be broadcast on TBS (Japan) at 7:58 Japan time (Sunday?) or 5:58 Eastern. Don't know how credible that info is.
    Whenever I look for a fight from Japan on live-stream, I have to settle for a Youtube video about an hour after the broadcast. Then, hopefully, someone posts the fight on the Trading Block.

Comment

Originally posted by RMAcero View Post
      Still in HS, don't know where I am gonna end up after. Looking at UC Davis, though.
      UC Davis? That's really cool man. What HS are you at?

Thanks, jreck. I read somewhere else that the fight will be broadcast on TBS (Japan) at 7:58 Japan time (Sunday?) or 5:58 Eastern. Don't know how credible that info is.
      Whenever I look for a fight from Japan on live-stream, I have to settle for a Youtube video about an hour after the broadcast. Then, hopefully, someone posts the fight on the Trading Block.
      Just looked it up, Japan is 17 hours ahead of us in California. so 8 o'clock there is 3 in the morning for you and I.

But if it's 6 o'clock, that means I'm gonna start looking for streams at about 1 in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        If I can lock down the channel in Japan, I am half way home.

I am determined about this one.
        Try the channel from the post above or Channel NewsAsia. Was looking it up online and ran into that, don't know if it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          Try the channel from the post above or Channel NewsAsia. Was looking it up online and ran into that, don't know if it's true.

Yeah we should make it a group effort.

One of us dummies will score.

I know the YouTube thing. I am hoping to change that and see some live action for a change.

Comment

UC Davis? That's really cool man. What HS are you at?

Just looked it up, Japan is 17 hours ahead of us in California. so 8 o'clock there is 3 in the morning for you and I.

But if it's 6 o'clock, that means I'm gonna start looking for streams at about 1 in the morning.
            Thanks for the times, man. I go to Mira Loma, one of the best HS in the NorCal, I suppose. I consider myself lucky to be in the position I'm in right now.

Comment

Thanks for the times, man. I go to Mira Loma, one of the best HS in the NorCal, I suppose. I consider myself lucky to be in the position I'm in right now.
              I went to Sac High, part of the first class that spent the whole 4 years under the regime of Kevin Johnson. -_-

Comment

I went to Sac High, part of the first class that spent the whole 4 years under the regime of Kevin Johnson. -_-
                Cool. One of my best friends goes there. Loves everything but the dress code. I missed the Bell Game vs. McClatchy this year, but I made it to the Holy Bowl. That was intense.

Comment

I think the 7:58 PM (Japanese time) could be correct, seems like the whole card starts at 4:30 PM (again Japanese time) according to this (poorly translated) site: http://at.babelfish.yahoo.com/transl...C3%9Cbersetzen

Picture from a press conference on Friday:

And from a weigh-in (the final one?):

K.Kameda:

Naito:

I so want to watch this...

Comment

We failed with this thread, I was just looking for the results and the date said it's gonna happen 11-29-09.

This'll be happening 19 hours from now.

Comment

why kameda have a mask..swine flu hitting japan???

Comment

Working...
                      X