Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd hit a Million after 2 years...REALISTICALLY, what should Cotto Pac do??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be another great victory for PACMAN mafia.

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
      Just look at how quick the tickets to the pac/cotto fight sold out. If that's any indication then you know this fight will do even better that floyd/jmm on ppv.
      What the.... I dnt know what you've heard or been reading but that fight is far from sold out there's thousands of tickets still left for purchase

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        I honestly do not think so. The urine factor and an awesome 24/7 helped it out. I really do think HBO will have to go out of their way to make this 24/7 interesting. Both men a re kind of boring.
        yea that stuff helped but the main factor of why it was able to do big numbers was because you had floyd mayweather on one side, juan manuel marquez on the other, mexican independance weekend, mexicos top fighter in a mega fight...you got your self a successful event.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          I honestly do not think so. The urine factor and an awesome 24/7 helped it out. I really do think HBO will have to go out of their way to make this 24/7 interesting. Both men a re kind of boring.
          i know what u mean.. but the ppv is for the FIGHT.. not the 24/7, pac vs cotto 24/7 can be boring.. but the fight wont be..

I dont know.. but there was no way . .i would have paid to see jmm vs pbf.. since I knew it since day one. .that it was going to be floyd all the way...

pac vs cotto is different.... its a more competitive fight...... and everybody knows that cotto and pac.. are exciting fighters to watch.....

I expect as minimum 1.2 ppv..

Comment

its also gonna hit a million because those same floyd/marquez fans are interested in seeing who fights who next

back to back million buy ppvs means dana white wont be able to talk about boxing for a good while....we all win

Comment

Its really just a crap shoot at this point. You have to wait till Mid October when 24/7 kicks off and all the promoting of this fight is in full effect. The atmosphere around that time will give you a clearer Idea about how the fight will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                yea that stuff helped but the main factor of why it was able to do big numbers was because you had floyd mayweather on one side, juan manuel marquez on the other, mexican independance weekend, mexicos top fighter in a mega fight...you got your self a successful event.
                it kinda goes to show u HOW BIG 24/7 REALLY is..i mean imagine the amount of people who were regulars and said "dude this guy was drinkin his own piss"
                and im sure word of mouth spread...it SURE AS HELL did on the net thats for sure..

Comment

2.5 million

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                    wait till november.... And just feel the atmosphere.... !!

This fight is gonna do better ppv numbers than jmm vs pbf... Bet on that!
                    how much u wanna bet?

Comment

I think it could do better, I think Cotto is a bigger name than JMM.

Comment

Working...
                      X