No announcement yet.

video of me showing my muscels.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video of me showing my muscels.

im not posting this to showboat but i want to know if i should be even more musculair or stay with the physique i got now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbyE1M4bCO0

Wow man stay like that. I mena you look like a prime tyson, built like a ****ing tank. Then that awesome speed and power. Holy **** you might even be able to beat Charlie Zelenof!!!

Comment

He pushed it too far right there I think. I still had one or two lingering doubts that he might be serious before that.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
        Wow man stay like that. I mena you look like a prime tyson, built like a ****ing tank. Then that awesome speed and power. Holy **** you might even be able to beat Charlie Zelenof!!!
        hhe thanks, i don't think i really look like a prime tyson but i think i should stay like this. im not a bodybuilder but a boxer and with this physique im probably faster then when i would have a bodybuilders physique

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
          He pushed it too far right there I think. I still had one or two lingering doubts that he might be serious before that.
          i really don't care if you take me serious or not. what about posting your own videos then we can see how good you are

Comment

Originally posted by hinduw View Post
            i really don't care if you take me serious or not. what about posting your own videos then we can see how good you are
            Have you ever seen shallow hal?

Comment

I think you should work on your brain and learn how to spell muscles first and foremost. Drop the bar and pick up a book.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Have you ever seen shallow hal?
                what has that to do with my muscels

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
                  I think you should work on your brain and learn how to spell muscles first and foremost. Drop the bar and pick up a book.
                  i don't do weight training

Comment

Originally posted by hinduw View Post
                    i don't do weight training
                    Fine read a book...

Gotta be an alt

Comment

Working...
                    X