Collapse
No announcement yet.

just bought a mac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was very anti-mac until I came across a macbook for $400 about a year ago. I don't think I'll ever go bac to PC. I even bought myself a new Macbook pro 2 months ago. I'm not an Apple nut, though. Don't have an iPhone or iPad.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Macbook's are overpriced man. Looking at the price you paid, you went for the least expensive one, which if I remember bring 500gb HDD?

You can get very good laptops nowadays that bring 1TB and cost $700-800. I think Lenovo's. HP's are good too, Acer as well.

Macbook=Great laptop, but otherwise you're paying that extra $1k for a name and nothing else that you can get from another laptop.
      I would't say that, man. I have a 2012 macbook air (just bought 2 weeks ago) and my friends have HP and Lenovo. They are trash bro. Very slow, buggy, always need updates, very heavy, when they move the computer from place to place they rattle like hell, poor build quality, all plastic.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        I was very anti-mac until I came across a macbook for $400 about a year ago. I don't think I'll ever go bac to PC. I even bought myself a new Macbook pro 2 months ago. I'm not an Apple nut, though. Don't have an iPhone or iPad.
        I got a 27" Imac about 2 years when they first came out. I won it in a contest and I was going to sell it but for the hell of it I kept it and man it blew pc's outta the water. No viruses, annoying pop ups, those updates that pop up every 5 minutes. It's incredibly fast and neither am I an apple lover, in fact not much of a computer guy but it turned out to be way better than a pc which is why I got a macbook air for work.

Comment

Originally posted by PPAAKKMMAANN View Post
          I got a 27" Imac about 2 years when they first came out. I won it in a contest and I was going to sell it but for the hell of it I kept it and man it blew pc's outta the water. No viruses, annoying pop ups, those updates that pop up every 5 minutes. It's incredibly fast and neither am I an apple lover, in fact not much of a computer guy but it turned out to be way better than a pc which is why I got a macbook air for work.
          Yeah, I do graphic design, dj and produce music here and there so it's reliable as night time. The build is as solid as a rock as well.

Comment

Any computer can get viruses if you think they can't you're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              And if you're an idiot you probably own a mac!

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                This is true. My iMac had Malware on it.

I used Macs for pretty much my entire life and recently bought a HP DV7 laptop. I personally love it. Macs are good and everything, but once I got used to Windows 7 I fell in love with it. I'm thinking about replacing my iMac with a PC too.

Comment

Enjoy your purchase once you figure it out. Most people that don't have one will slate it but I love my MBP more then my windows or Ubuntu laptops or desktops as it works so much better and smoother

Comment

Mac's are the best computers full stop the people taht usually hat are the ones who cannot afford one.

Comment

im starting to get used to it now, the best thing so far is how effortless it is to browse the web and open applications. very smooth when using the tracking pad aswell.

Comment

Working...
                      X